make up night

It was 11pm and demi was on her way home from the studio and i didn't know if i was still upset at demi for what happened at the night club or if it was all in my head so i thought about something else. It was gonna be demi and i's 5 month anniversary of dating on june 30th aka my birthday!

Demi's studio was an hour away so she would not be home until 12AM tonight so i decided to go upstairs and shower after a long day of working at the office. i showered and when i got out of the shower there she was, demi on the bed wearing a blue lace outfit with a black laced bralette and her beautiful long brown hair falling all the way down her back. She was so beautiful that i just had to stare for a few minutes to actually believe it was her looking so sexy. "are you ready for your make up night tonight babe?" demi asked as i had my towel still wrapped around my body. "what do you mean make up night?" i asked. She reminded me about what happened at the night club..."-yes i'm ready when you are beautiful" she blushed and let out a little giggle she loves it when you call
her those cute names. As i was just about to get dressed since i had already put my bra and panties on i hear demi say "oh don't worry about putting on a shirt or pants" with a seductive tone in her voice and biting her lip. She got off the bed and stood so close to me in my bra and lace panties i felt so uncomfortable but so urging for something to happen all at the same time because i've always been self conscious about my body around demi. "listen to me, get on the bed right fucking now" demi said in a very demanding tone at me, but i listened i got on the bed and laid on my back putting my head against the headboard so i could see what demi was doing because she could be scary but sexy at the same time being all controlling and powerful over me. She had something hidden behind her back and when she took her hands out from back there, there was handcuffs in her hand she held them by one finger and looked at me even more seductively. "am i gonna have to use these on you tonight, or are you gonna be a good girl and do what i say?" i thought for a few seconds. "no i'm-" "looks like i'm gonna have to use them huh?" all i could think was "oh shit....." "put ur hands up on each side of the headboard and DONT move them until i'm done doing my job here U BETTER LISTEN or you're gonna be in BIG BIG TROUBLE do u understand?" "yes dem- i meaaan yes babe." "good girl" demi said. And just as i began to realize that i was cuffed up to the headboard demi came back to the room with a vibrator. She put it to the side and came on the bed and starting teasing me by tracing her finger down my stomach center to my woman part. Then she kissed my neck all the way down my stomach which made me moan softly cause she was hitting all the right places of me. As she came down with kissing me she ripped my panties off and unhooked my bra. first she gave my left breast a lot of attention while squeezing the right breast and kissing my nipple which made me moan softly again. She spread my legs apart from each other and started to kiss my inner thighs to my groin to tease me. Then she kissed my clit and one finger was swirling my clit which caused me to moan and my breath rate got faster. she then grabbed the vibrator off of the night stand table and put it on my clit on the most powerful mode of vibration. i started to moan really loud as she thrusted two fingers in my p*ssy first slow then very fast and hard each time she thrusted. "you're not allowed to cum until i say so do you hear me?!" "y-yes baby but you're right there d-don't st-stoppp" i felt a huge swish in my stomach just wanting to let go but demi demanded me not to cum until she said so. "DEMI IM S-SO FUCKING C-CLOSE UHHH PLEASE LET ME C-CUM P-PLEASE" "alright you can cum now baby all for me AND YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME AND NO ONE ELSE AM I CLEAR?! SAY "YES MAAM" THEN U CAN CUM" "y-yes m-ma'am..." "good girl ok cum for me now baby i want all of u" my head went back and my hands couldn't squeeze because i was cuffed to the bed, my toes curled and my back arched "I-IM CUMMING DEMI IM C-CUMMING OH MY GOD YES" i screamed and let it all go as i rolled my eyes back and squirted from being so much pleasured by demi.

"fuck baby look what you did to me" i tried to catch my breathe as demi licked me clean and un cuffed me from the headboard. "i told you i'd make it up to you didn't i?" demi said grinning. "yes you sure did and it was perfect but wait til it's your turn you're gonna be sorry let's just say tonight was fucking amazing we'll have to do it again but next time i have control okay? okay goodnight baby i love you." "hehe okay i love you more goodnight" demi giggled and we both fell asleep next to each other cuddled up.