moody pt. 2

I stepped into the shower and closed the glass doors. "baby look i told you i'd make your mood better turn towards me so ur looking at me please i know ur in a bad mood but still i think it's time i show u what i can do" said i with a smirk on my face. i picked her up and shoved her against the big shower wall and kissed her on the lips i don't even think she saw it coming. i kisses her passionately and soft first then our tongues fought for dominance...this went on for 5-10 minutes straight. i kissed her neck to find her sweet spot and there i found it. she tilted her neck fro me to get mor access and she started to breath heavy but softly due to the feeling of me kissing and sucking on her sweet spots on her neck leaving a few hickeys. i then was still carrying her with her legs wrapped around me and her hands pinned on the wall by my hands, then i opened the glass doors of the shower and carried her to our queen sized bed not caring if we were dripping wet cause i couldn't wait to make her in a better mood. i got on top of her and straddled my legs on her, i kissed all the way from her lips down to her inner thighs teasing her slightly, causing her to get impatient and wanting me to get access to her womanhood she brought her hand down to her cl!t about to please herself bc she couldn't wait anymore from me teasing. "ah ah, don't touch i do all the work here you just relax but don't say a word" i said dominantly. i put her hand back over her head so both of them were no where near where they could touch her womanhood. i kissed her inner thighs then just went right in, i licked her tiny cl!t teasing her and causing her to whimper softly of the feeling, then started to suck on her cl!t hardcore with all of my mouth, i didn't stop even when she came to her orgasm, she had a second and third one too, then the last one i inserted two fingers into her womanhood while sucking her clit still, "oh my god!!!! please don't stop i'm- i'm gon- mmmm i'm cumm*ng please keep going!!" she screamed so loud that the whole world could hear but u didn't mind because you knew u were satisfying her and making her not stressed anymore. "baby i'm not stopping until i want to stop don't worry i'll make you do this all night long" i said with a smirk on my face. "oh sh*t!! i'm gonna c*m again!!! ughhh fuckkkk fuck fuck fuck f.....!!" and there it was her biggest orgasm of the night i took my fingers out and finally stopped as she laid there catching her breath. "someone likes to be...dominant huh? w...ow" she said as she was out of breath. "haahah yes, i do but i'm still so sub for you only because you're hot, i just did this tonight cause ur stressed, feeling better ?" i asked...."yes way better thank you babe, i think i very much needed that a lot hahaha but next time i'm doing all the work while u sit back and relax, ur gonna be sorry....in a good way" she smirked and put on a sports bra and her calvin klein underwear and we both got ready for bed. "that was so good baby girl, you're a good girl because you always do what i say" i smirked. "oh so is that what u think of me?? a good girl? u haven't seen my other side then but just wait maybe tmrw" she said in a warning sexy tone. "well she ab that goodnight baby i love you" "goodnight babe i love you more" we kissed eachother to bed then fell asleep next to eachother cuddled up.