moody

Demi wasn't gonna get home until about 2am so i didn't know what to do all alone. I looked at the clock on the stove, oh ten minutes already til 2am? wow. i thought. I got in my sexy pajamas that were silk red laced at the boob because i knew that turned demi on a lot, for some reason she loved my bo*bs they weren't even as perfect as hers.

Demi walked thru the door put her purse on the table and her car keys and sat on the couch while i was going to the bathroom. When i came out of the bathroom she stared at me real quick then looked back at the tv at the bachelorette. "she looks pissed i thought she would look at me amused cause these pajamas always made her want more" i thought, i went to go sit with her on the couch to watch tv and it was awkward because she didn't say a word to me. "after dinner we're going to bed" she said. "wh-....." before i could get the full question out, "because i said so, leave it at that dont question me about it." i sat there thinking what could be going on in demis head, what made her so mad, why is she being like this towards me?? "well someone is being moody tonight huh?" she looked at me mad and rolled her eyes. "i'm going to get my pajamas on just cook up some soup i'm really not feeling it, i still have to take a shower and everything" i stood against the kitchen table biting my nails thinking what i could do to fix her mood maybe she's stressed, maybe she's sad and not telling me, maybe she's overwhelmed...i know exactly how to help. a smirk came on my face as i thought about how to help. i walked up stairs and heard the shower on and Demi blasting her own music in the bathroom while in the shower. so i peeked in the bathroom to see if she was in and she was faced towards the wall washing her hair so she could not see if i went in there. i quickly undressed then snuck into the shower because it was a huge shower with glass closing doors. as she turned around she gasped "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH THATS NOT FUCKING FUNNY I TOLD YOU IM NOT IN THE MOOD" she shouted out of fear at me. "i'm sorry but i couldn't resist not you know...having alone time in the shower with you, we haven't done this since a while ago..." i said with a smirk on my face.

"mmm i mean yes you're right maybe you can change my mood tonight what do you think?? can you do that?" she said with a sexy voice tone that i have never heard before. i think i was right, stress and overwhelming was why she's moody, she needed this. She actually looked so stunning in the shower her long brown hair was down to her middle back and it was so hot to me and her tan skin tone with her small hour glass figured body. everything was perfect about her to me....

there will be another part to this part! just wait 😌😏