sub for your gf, Ms. Lovato🔥

Demi and I were home just sitting on the couch watching television, she had a rough day in the studio. It was about to turn 9:30pm when Mean Girls had came on the television. "do you like this movie?" demi asked me. "yes i do babe it's so good" i responded back. "well regina reminds me of you because of her snappy little attitude she has in a cute way though, thinking she can boss everyone around *demi did little laughs." I gave her a glare and said "oh whatever." i giggled.

We started to get bored of the movie towards the middle of it since it has been on all the time, it was popular for some reason. "wanna go upstairs?" Demi asked.... "for what baby?" i asked with a concerned look. "mm idk" demi said with a smirk and one eye brow raised as if she was giving me the "look." i mean if you wan- demi interrupted me with a hard passionate kiss on the lips "now will you come up stairs with me?" i was still in shock at how soft her lips are they are perfectly shaped which made the kiss even better and smoother. "yes of course now i will that's what i was waiting for" i scrunched my nose and smiled. We both went up stairs "wait here" demi said as she shut the door when i was in the room confused af on the bed sitting. *click* i hear demi come into the room and she is in a sexy outfit almost looks like a mi.str.ess. I was shocked looking at her beautiful body, it was so beautiful and perfect shaped, looks don't matter to me so everything about her was beautiful all her curves and imperfections. "eyes up here sweetheart" she said while i was focused on her muscular thighs and her waist making fantasies in my head. "yo eyes up hereee" *snapped demi with her finger to get my focus on her face looking into her beautiful eyes full of lust and hunger* she had her hand behind her back as if she was holding something and hiding it. She grabbed my chin with one finger and made me look up at her, got my hair out of my eyes and said "oh darling why do you look so scared for huh? i don't bite....wellll...only when i say so i can" i was still 3/4 years younger than demi so i didn't really understand what she meant. "stand up off the bed" she said with a demanding tone. "o-okay w-what's happening right now dems?" i asked with a shaky concerned voice. "don't you worry about it just do what i day and we will be perfectly fine, other wise if u don't listen to me we're gonna have issues and the biggest issue would be punishment for you little whore" she said with a sexy tone that honestly made me a little wet hopefully she doesn't punish me for that i thought to myself. i want you now to take everything off right here right now you remember the rule do everything i say or else." she smirked. "okay okay i'm going sheesh" i said with a little snappy attitude at her because that's how i was when demi got dominant with me because i actually loved when she punished me. "hmmm you might wanna re say what you just said with a better attitude huh? unless you want this on that poor poor sensitive cl.it of yours missy" she pulled a vibrator shocker out from behind her back. One thing i didn't but did love the feeling of is that because it was so strong it made me jump and c.u.m so quickly last time she used it on me only once ever though. I got a scared look in my face. "i-i'm sorry for my-my attitude b-baby" i said shakily. "hmm maybe i'll forgive you but from now on call me mis.tress" she said dominantly. "okay, yes mis.tress" i obeyed. "shall we start you little whore?"  she laughed sexy toned and walked around slowly with the vibrator thankfully she put the shocker down. "lay down for me, and open for me let me see that little cl.it of yours" i opened my legs and laid down on the bed, she crawled on the bed with her mouth by my pu.ssy teasing me first she kissed my lips then my neck then my boo.bs, my sides of my stomach, my thighs, and my inner thighs leaving me with tingling and goosebumps. She blew her hot breathe on my cl.it. "don't cu.m until i say you hear me my little whore?" i shook my head and said "mhm yes mis.tress" while looking into her eyes, she had something that looked like a pom pom from cheerleaders in her hand but much longer strings on it made of leather, then before i knew she put a blindfold on me, handcuffed me to the headboard of the king sized bed and put my feet in cuffs upwards so my legs would stay opened and i couldn't close them.

She took the whip and hit the bed hard with it to scare me and to get me to tense up, i heard her laughing she enjoyed to see me in pleasurable pain from herself. As soon as i knew she then lightly whipped my inner thighs made me tense up more and more as she did it harder then eventually it hit my cl.it everytime she did it i moaned and moaned and screamed i felt her hand go over my mouth "shhhhh be a good girl for me or else remember?" she put on the shocker and put it on my inner thighs and that was so so strong it made my whole body jump and i whimpered. "ooouuu your clit is swelling up i see huh, you're such a little whore when it comes to me being dom" *zzzzz* i hear the shocker on a higher setting this time, right away she put it on my cl.it. the room full of screams and moans for her to stop, i couldnt close my legs because of the ankle cuffs that were holding them opened, the shocker may have caused me pain but it also caused an extremely great amount of pleasure. "baby i-i'm c-lose can y-you pls pl- s-st-stopppp" i begged and begged so i wouldn't c.u.m "UM WHO IS "BABY" IM NOT "BABY" WHAT DID I SAY TO CALL ME?!!!!" she yelled over my screams and pushed the shocker harder onto my cl.it because she was mad. "M-MIS-S-TR-ESSSSSSS ughhhh oh my god oh my god!!!" i screamed i was so so so so close to cum.ming but she said i was not allowed to until she said. With the shocker on my clit she shoved her fingers in my pu.ss.y three of them it felt even better but more of the feeling of cum.ming hard. "are you ever gonna give me attitude again little slut?" she said powerfully to me. "n-nooo immm notttt mmmm" i was gonna cry at this point the feeling was so overwhelming. "goood girlllll you can c.um now baby give me everything hahahaha" she said. "OHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDD D-EMIII FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT AHHHH" i came harder than ever before all over her fingers and she shoved them into my mouth to taste myself, i gagged on her fingers while out of breathe. "god u really are a submissive whore for me aren't you, we'll see what happens when u have attitude now? better not do it again right??" "right ms. lovato" i said out of breathe still. we both laid there in shock of how good that was. i loved being a sub for my hot dominant gf.