part 1 - I've never been Jamie

Jamie is a teenage boy that goes to a highschool in Belgium. altho he is very quiet most of the time but when he has a problem he has the most amazing friends that help him and are always prepared to do what's needed to make him happy
---------------------------------------------------
One day Jamie tells his best friend joyska that he isn't feeling good in his body and that he has the feeling that his body doesn't belong to him. Joyska whispers I might know what's wrong I'm just not gonna say it here meet me in the afternoon at the big tree at the end of the school. O-okay jamie says. He has trouble understanding what she just said but is very happy she wants to help. *ringgggg* the bell goes in the school and it's time for lunch. Jamie goes to sit with joyska at the entire back of the school at the giant tree. Soooo joyska says tell me more of your problem. Well Jamie says I don't really feel right In this body. I feel like it doesn't belong to me and that I'd rather have a different body. Ohhhh joyska says you might be trans. Trans? What's that ? Jamie asks. Joyska answers calmly well in your case it's a person that has a male body but has a female brain and they Don't get each other so they start fighting. Basically that's called dysphoria Joyska continues and it might help to wear female clothing and change your name and pronounce etc. yes your right jamie says I've felt like my name didn't fit for a very long time I have always thought Jessica would fit me better. Joyska gets excited and says that's it then your name is now Jessica. Joyska continues by saying would you want me to keep it secret or tell others ? Keep it quiet for now Jessica says I don't Want any bad comments for now. Okay I'll keep it quiet for now Joyska says while smiling. The rest of the school day goes normally until it's 4:20 pm and it's time to go. Jessica goes towards her parents car to get inside and hears Joyska running after her. She turns around and asks what's wrong Joyska ? Nothing Joyska answers I just wanted to say goodbye to my bestie so have a good evening Jessica. Bye Jessica says and steps inside the car. Her parents turn towards her and ask why did that girl call you Jessica? your name is Jamie. Jessica looks her parents into their eyes and says proudly mom dad I'm trans. I am a girl in the wrong body she continues. Her father spits out the drink he was drinking and shouts WHAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY. YOUR MY SON AND YOUR NAME IS JAMIE he continues. Her mother is silent. Jessica starts to cry. When they arrive at home she instantly runs towards her room and locks herself inside it for the rest of the day.

End of part 1