part 3 - without people like these

The night flies by and birds start chirping outside. Hmm how late is it joyska ? Jessica asks. 11am wait joyska answers oh f**k my mom is home already she continues. Jessica looks at joyska saying I thought you lived alone. Yes I normally do joyska says. but my moms house burned to the ground she continues about a week ago so she stays with me now. Oh that's pretty sad that her house burned down Jessica says. Yes it really is joyska answers. But how am I supposed to explain that you slept with me in the same bed cuz she knows there's only 1 bed upstairs? Whoa calm down Jessica says. let me take the lead she continues. O-okay joyska says just don't f**k it up okay. No no I won't Jessica answers. The two girls go downstairs and see joyska's mom sitting there. Hi miss Jessica says while raising her hand and waving from the hallway. Oh hello there young man the lady answer. Jessica feels like a needle was just stabbed through her chest. Joyska interrupts the conversation and says proudly mom this is Jessica. Her mom looks confused at Jessica and asks isn't that a girls name ? Yes Joyska says and SHE is a girl. Her mom looks even weirder at Jessica but quickly has a smile on her face. Oh excuse me young lady my mistake. Jessica feels a pinch of happiness going through her.  I'll make up for it joyska's mother continues want some coffee or food ? Y-yes Jessica answers I'd be happy to. Mom I gotta tell you something joyska says. Oh what is it sweetie ? Her mom answers. You see joyska says Jessica she ummmm how do I need to explain this. Joyska starts sweating. Her mother interrupts her and says she's trans and is your girlfriend am I right? Jessica gets a little shy but is also happy that joyska's mother is so supportive. I ummmm I don't really kno... YES SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND Jessica interrupts and looks at joyska with a happy smile and also a heart made out of iron wires in her hands. Joyska starts blushing and looks at her mother with a crying yet smiling face. It's alright sweetie her mother says but what about Jessica's parents do they know she's here? She continues. No they don.... NO BECAUSE HER PARENTS KICKED HER OUT THE HOUSE FOR WHO SHE WAS joyska interrupts. Oh my that's awful joyska's mother says and wraps her arms around jessica. You can eat,sleep,drink and stay here for as long as you want. Suddenly she realises something. Oh my you probably don't have any clothes too then and joyska doesn't have that much clothes either she continues. Yes jessica says I don't have any clothes and the clothes I wore are completely soaked and torn. Joyska's mother is silent and starts writing on a paper. Here you go she says take this. Jessica looks at the what looks to be a normal paper and opens it. Inside is a paper from a bank with a text on it saying to jessica amount able to be taken off five hundred euros. Jessica is happy but says she can't take it becau...... You will take it joyska's mother interrupts I still have enough money left and this is just some pocket money for you to buy clothes and everything you need to make you happy. Jessica looks at joyska's mother and shows a smile yet has tears of happiness sliding down her face. Thank you so much she continues I really can't thank you enough. Let's go shopping joyska says and we'll buy whatever you want from jewellery to clothes to hair extensions to even a name change. Jessica and joyska get changed and go downstairs towards the front door. Bye mom joyska says. Bye miss jessica says. Bye see you later joyska's mother says.

End of part 3