part 2 - when a friend turns out a lover

COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW WE NEED TO TALK her mother says. NO Jessica answers.jessica continues You always do this when I want something you are mad at me when I do something your mad at me and now your mad at me again FOR WHO I AM. Jessica's father has heard the conversation and can't believe his own "son" is trans. Jessica's father grabs 2 crates of vodka and puts it into his car he also grabs his colt 44. With him. Jessica's mother sees what is happening and quits the conversation with jessica. NO honey your NOT taking that gun with you. Jessica is listening by pressing her ear on the wooden floor upstairs. Suddenly Jessica hears a car starting and then her mother crying. She goes downstairs to try and talk with her mother but when she does her mother threatens her with a knife saying it's her fault. Your a mistake she continues your our son and your name is Jamie bit no you needed to act special and choose to be a girl. well let me tell you her mother continues YOUR NOT SPECIAL YOUR NOT NORMAL YOUR A MISTAKE YOUR A DISAPPOINTMENT. Jessica has a scared look on her face. Okay she continues I might be a disappointment to you and dad but I have friends that actually care about me and accept me so bye. She slams the door shut after her and runs towards the nearest bus stop and waits until a bus arrives. While she's waiting it starts raining heavily. after one hour a bus arrives and to her luck it's the bus that goes to the city joyska lives. After another hour on the bus she arrives at joyska's house. It's the middle of the night and Jessica dares herself to ring the doorbell. *ringggg* the doorbell sounds hightech yet old styled and the door goes open. A sleepy female voice starts speaking. Who dares to ring a doorbell at midnight. The lights go on in the hallway and the shadow becomes visible it's joyska. Omg Jessica she says what are you doing here at midnight and your completely soaked too. what happened ? It's hard to explain Jessica says but can I please go inside it's cold and I can't go home anymore. actually I don't have a home anymore she says. O-ofcourse you can just sneak inside and this might sound weird but you'll have to share my bed there aren't any free. It's okay Jessica says it's better than sleeping outside in the pouring rain. Jessica goes inside and instantly goes upstairs. Ah sh*t she whispers. What's wrong? joyska asks.  I don't have any clothes with me Jessica answers. And I can't sleep in these wet clothes she continues. Oh it's no problem joyska says. here take one of my clothes to sleep they are certainly better than those boy clothes. She winks her eye. Jessica answers with a nod and puts them on. WOW you look gorgeous joyska says. Your one extremely gorgeous girl she continues. Jessica starts blushing t-thanks she says. It's getting late tho we probably should go sleep. Yes your right joyska answers. Jessica wants to give joyska a kiss on the cheek as a thanks but before she notices joyska already has her lips on Jessica her lips. Whoa jessica says why did you do that ? B-because I've liked you for a very long time now joyska answers calmly. Jessica starts blushing and whispers hey can I ask are you lesbian ? Joyska shakes her head nope she says. I'm pansexual she continues. What is that ? jessica asks. Well you see joyska says I like boys and girls and even non binary people they just need to have a good personality. Ooooh jessica says I get it so your lgbt ? Yes joyska says. you are too she continues you are currently the t from lgbt or better said trans. That's great Jessica says. Yes it is joyska answers. Also what are you into if I may ask she Continues. Oh Me ummmm well i like girls a lot and boys a small bit but I hate bad personalities. Then you are pansexual too joyska says. Soooo she continues do you like me ? The answer to that is her head being pulled towards Jessica's face and a long lasting kiss. After that jessica says yes what your doing for me in the time I need it the most I can't thank you enough.

End of part 2