part 6 - at night some people can't sleep

Jessica and joyska arrive at joyska's home. Phew we're finally here Jessica says it's like 10 pm. Yeah it's really late joyska answers let's go inside. Joyska opens the door and notices that her mother is sleeping on the couch. Shhhh she whispers be quiet when you go upstairs Jessica I don't want to wake up my mom. Jessica shows a thumbs up and tries to sneak as quiet as she can upstairs. When Jessica as about halfway the staircase it starts cracking and making noise. Joyska's mother wakes up and asks what's happening. I-its nothing Joyska says me and Jessica are just going upstairs. But isnt there only one bed upstair ? Joyska's mother asks in a questioning tone. Y-yes Joyska answers is that a problem mom ? she's my girlfriend remember. Joyska-s mom opens the door to the hallway and looks into Jessica's direction. Young lady she says in a almost comanding tone take good care of my daughter will you. Joyska starts blushing and Jessica simply says yes I will while giggling. Joyska and Jessica go upstairs where they get changed. Awww I forgot to buy myself a pajama Jessica says. Oh that's no problem Joyska says. you see I have millions of pajamas she continues you can choose from one with roses or maybe a fully pink one or oh my favourite one the pink and light blue mixed one. Jessica chooses the mixed pajama and puts it on. Wow it's a little wide at my chest area she says. Joyska starts laughing. What ? What is it ? Jessica asks. It ... it's nothing joyska answers. Come on tell me honey Jessica insists. Ah fine because your so darn cute joyska answers you said it's a little wide at the chest area and I was thinking it's because you don't yet have breasts and my mind made a picture of you with them and I was laughing at it because it looked so cute yet funny. Jessica starts blushing did you really ? She asks. Y-yes joyska says sorry honey I didn't mean to. It's fine sweetie Jessica says I'll be honest I pictured you without breasts too one time and I tell you that was hilarious. Joyska rubs the back of her head yes it probably was she says. Anyway let's go sleep joyska continues. Yes your right we probably should Jessica says. They both jump into the bed and lie down waiting to fall asleep but they just can't. After half an hour of trying to sleep Jessica figures it won't be possible so she turns to joyska's side of the bed and kisses her lips. Joyska suddenly says boo and Jessica startles. Omg what did you do that for ? Jessica asks. Sorry I just wanted to do it so badly joyska answers. It's fine I just startled Jessica says I didn't think you were still awake. But I am joyska says while giggling. Oh I totally forgot she continues your hormones. Jessica shoots out of the bed towards the bag with the hormones and takes one from the cartridge. Thanks without you I would've forgot about it Jessica says. It's no problem joyska says we do have a small problem tho. What do you mean ? Jessica asks. Well actually two small problems joyska adds to her sentence. And those are ? Jessica asks. Well first of all tomorrow is school again so how the other will react to you I have no idea especially because your parents needed to talk to the principal and now that your father is dead and your mother in priso.......... yeah yeah I get it Jessica interrupts. Omg honey I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you sad joyska says. It's alright Jessica says what was the second problem ? She asks. Ohoho joyska answers I have a bad pain you'll need to help me get away she winks at Jessica. Oh I'll do that any day for you Jessica answers with a somewhat little devil smile on her face.

End of part 6