part 9 - when your school principal is the best man in the world

You know what the principals says I'll give you a day off Jessica and you too joyska. Thanks a lot Jessica and joyska say with a smile on their faces. But can ask you something Jessica? The principal asks. Y-yeah sure Jessica answers what is it?. Well I was going to ask why your here with joyska's mom and not your own mom the principal says. Jessica has a almost depressed look on her face and starts crying. Oh my I did something wrong the principal says. No you didn't joyska says Jessica her dead ..... Well hè killed himself and her mother is in prison for illegal weapon ownership so she stays at my house. The principal places his hand on Jessica's shoulder. Look it'll be alright I know it's hard the principal says but I'll tell the teachers to watch out for what they ask you. Does that sound like a plan? The principal asks. Yes.... yes it does Jessica says with a happy yet still crying face. I really appreciate what your doing for her joyska's mom says. Oh it's no problem miss cathy the principal answers we don't want any bullying on this school do we altho we are very strict and bullies get punished heavily. That's great Jessica says maybe the bullying will stop sooner if the punishments are too heavy. Yes it hopefully will the principal says. Jessica,joyska and joyska's mom leave the principals office and head back towards the car. Jessica and joyska step inside the car and so does joyska's mom. Jessica tries to put on her seatbelt but it doesn't work. Here let me help you joyska says. She leans towards Jessica and puts the seatbelt into its lock no problem. Thanks Jessica says. Oh it's no problem joyska says and she kisses Jessica on the lips.

End of part 9