intro

- Hey guys (: so this story is about a girl named arabella. you will basically watch her grow up / mature as a famouse modle as the years go by. I know it kinda sucks, its my first time writing, but I promise you that this story will end up getting better, even though my writing skills aren't as good. -

two years earlier -

I walked into school like any other regular day. I was dressed in a hello kitty hoodie, baggy jeans, and some flats. I had my hair pulled to a side braid and I had my big glasses on. I didnt wear any makeup because to me, there's no point to it. I mean, why would I want to spend my time doing my makeup when I could just slam my face into a piece of cake, right?

As I was walking to my first class, I got slammed against the wall, causing my glasses to fall on the ground. I couldnt see anything, but I recognized each voice.

"watch were you're going you stupid loser!" i could hear the rest of the jocks laughing in the background as I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. yeah, that was definitely Taylor caniff. he was one of the meanest. he had brownish hair and dark brown eyes. he would always be wearing bandanas.

There was also Shawn Mendes, he had pale skin brown hair, hazel eyes, and pink cheeks. ive had a crush on shawn since we were kids. yeah, we used to be bestfriends, what happened? he changed. he doesnt looks so mean on the outside though.. last week, i heard him playing his guitar and  he was singing, I don't think anyone knows besides me though.