chapter 4

*a few weeks later*

I woke up at around 8 am. I looked around the room and I was all alone. I sat up on my bed and reached out for my phone, there was a note near it. I read it outloud and it said

'hey babe, sorry I had to leave early in the morning, band practice. andyways, I just wanted to remind you that I love you and im glad your my girl. love, luke'

yeah, luke and I are dating now, after that date we had at the beach, we started dating. luke is the sweetest guy on earth, he treats me like a princess.

we've only been dating for four weeks, but I like him so much, he was my man crush everyday and now he's mine, hes so sweet to me. we haven't experienced any sexual stuff, but thats a good thing, right?

I was cut off from my thoughts by a phone call, it was an unknown number, but I decided to answer it anyway, why not?

'hello?"

"hello dear, sorry for the interuption, but is this Arabella?"

I had a confused look on my face, but I answered anyways.

"yeah, this is her.. who is this?"

"okay good, and my name is Bart, I run a company called Magcon and I wanted to know if you wanted to join us on tour"

"what exactly is this tour about?"

if you want, you could come to my office and I'll explain everything to you there, bring your manager so she could hear the dates and everything."

he gave me his office's address and told me to meet him in a few hours, I agreed and called rosetta, she came over as soon as I told her.

I took a shower and I decided to dress nice. I wore a black skater skirt, a blue muscle shirt, a white long cardigan, and white high-top converse. I curled my hair and put it in a high ponytail adding a light blue bow.

I added some foundation, concealer, a little bit of black eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, and pink lipstick. once I was a little satisfied with my look, rosetta and I headed to barts office.

"hello ladies, glad to see you" bart said as he shook our hands. we sat down in the chairs that were set up in front of his desk. "so, magcon is basically a tour that you will be able to do to meet pleanty of your fans. you will be traveling with many other well known viners and youtubers, that is.. if you accept this offer."

rosetta looked at me and smiled. "um, when would we begin this tour?" I asked. "in one week, I know its pretty soon, but you won't regret, you will make many of your fans happy, and you will make many new friends"

I looked at rosetta, then back at bart, "okay, I accept. I can't wait" bart smiled and hugged me. "we leave on friday, our first stop will be new york"

I smiled and I happily left his office, I got home and I was excited, but then I remembered something.

luke.