chapter 6

*1st day in Magcon*

"arabella! hurry up, we're running late. our flight leaves in two hours!" rosetta yelled from downstairs. "chill rose, I'm going" she laughed and I heard the front door open, my sister Hailey was driving us to the airport.

I looked around my room, making sure I had everything I needed. once I was sure that I was ready, I grabbed my backpack and my two luggage bags and walked downstairs. I was wearing a blue skater skirt, a black spaghetti strap tank top, a white cardigan, and some white converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and added some mascara, eyeliner, concealer, blush, and lipgloss.

i walked into my moms room and sure enough, she was gone. typical. shes always at work. I havent spent time with my mom in about three months. sometimes I wish I had a cute mother and daughter relationship with her, but I know she is just doing this to make my sister and I happy.

I heard the car horn and I closed the room door. I sighed and walked out of the house and into haileys car. "what took you so long amy is waiting in the airport already!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I was so glad that amy was joining me at my first magcon event, she's my best friend and we've always planned on travelling together.

*at the airport*

"okay arabella, our flight is leaving in twenty minutes, I think its time to go in" I smiled at rosetta as she headed towards the plane.

"bella, be careful. I'm so proud of you sis. I love you, and make sure you call me when you get there!" hailey said.

"haha, okay hails, I will. thank you."

"for what?" she gave me a confused look.

"for everything. without you, I will still be the same old arabella from highschool. I would be miserable. I would be suffering. thanks to you, I am where I am and I'm extremely grateful to have you in my life."

she was now in tears and pulled me into a hug. I giggled and grabbed my bags. luckily ,amy and I got a seat next to eachother in the plane.

luke couldn't come to the airport to say goodbye, but he sent me a goodbye text. I am going to miss him I probably won't see him in a few months.

I decided to make a vine with amy. "hey guys, arabella and amy here on our way to new york for my very first magcon event! is anyone going to be there?" I posted it and the rest of the flight was a blur.

*at the hotel*

New York is truly amazing, I've only been here once, when I was three years old. I obviously dont remember anything. amy, rosetta, and I arrived at a hotel where we saw Bart waiting outside.

"hello girls, arabella im so glad you decided to join us, the boys and Mahogany. they are all excited to meet you.!"

"thank you for having me, and I'm very excited to meet them too!" I smiled.

he led me inside and thats when my heart stopped. all of the boys I wished to never see again are standing right in front of me. all of them.

"ARABELLA! we are all happy you decided to join us! we are all huge fans of you and may I say, you're very beautiful." Taylor said as he walked up to me.

"thanks" I said as I rolled my eyes, walking towards bart.

everyone else introduced themselves to me and i just smiled. Mahogany is really cool, she seems nice to. thank god shes not mean like the others.

"okay guys, so pay attention to hear who youre rooming with." bart said

we all stayed quiet and listened for our names.

in room B3 will be nash, hayes, and cameron. room B4 will be amy, taylor, and matthew."

Amy looked at me and frowned. I smiled and turned back to bart.

"B5 will be jacob and mahogany. B6 will be jack, jack, and aaron. B7 will be Shawn, arabella, and carter. I looked over at shawn and carter who were both staring at me. they smiled and I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my bags and headed to my room, carter and shawn followed behind me. I sighed as I opened the door. great. there was only two beds. I put my bags against the wall and turned to the boys.

"I get one bed and you guys decide who gets the other. I'll stay out of your lives as long as you guys stay out of mine. got that? okay good." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and headed towards the door.

"well damn." I heard someone say.

great, i forgot my purse. I walked back to the door, but I heard them talking. I stood by the door and listened to their conversation.

"I don't know man, she's just really rude, whats her deal?"

"give her time carter, maybe shes not used to this. we need to give her some time to adjust."

I heard the guitar playing and thats when I knew shawn was finally doing what he actually liked to do.

"I guess youre right bro, but I'll tell you one thing. arabella is hot"

I rolled my eyes and walked in. shawn stopped playing the guitar and they both stared at me. I grabbed my phone and turned to them.

"what? I forgot my phone."  and I walked out.

wow. this is going to be an interesting tour.