chapter 7

the third day of magcon is going by very slow ive only been here for about two hours and im so annoyed with these boys. amy seemed to notice and she asked me to follow her to her roon to 'get her phone'.

i followed her anyways because i just wanted to be away from everyone. she pulled me into her room and gave me a glare.

"what?" i asked while sitting on her bed.

"arabella, you have to stop making it obvious."

"making what obvious?"

"that you dont like them. theyre going to get suspicious and they will find out the truth sooner or later. i really dont want any drama to start. especially if it includes you."

"okay, ill try. but i swear, it wont be easy"

"hey, you know.. all of these boys think youre hot."

"thats gross. and if they do, i honestly dont care. they didnt like me before, they shouldnt like me now"

"i never said they liked you, i said they think that youre hot. theres a difference" she giggled and walked out of the door.

"shut up" i yelled, following behind her.

when we got to nash's room, it was empty. i got a text from mahogany telling us to head towards the restaurant that was across the street.

I grabbed my cardigan and walked my way to the restaurant with Amy. when we went in, we looked around and we didn't see any of the boys, or mahogany.

I felt someone grab me by my waist and pull me up against their chest, i gasped with fear. I turned around and saw Taylor smiling down at me.

"hi" he smiled.

I pushed him away. "you have no right to touch me"

"i live in America, I'm pretty sure I have some rights" he winked.

"leave me alone" i said, a little louder, causing people to turn our way and stare, thank god no one recognized us.

"hey, why are you always being so rude? I want to get to know you, arabella.ever since the day I saw you on vine, and magazines" Taylor sighed as he pulled my arm.

"you didn't think that back in highschool" i whispered.

"what?" a confused look on his face.

"nothing, now leave me alone! I don't want to be you're friend. im here for one reason and one reason only, to meet my fans."

I walked back towards the table and there was only one seat available, great. can you sense the sarcasm? worst of all, it was next to cameron.

"hi arabella, take a seat" he smiled.

amy glanced at me and I rolled my eyes.

"well I guess" I said as I took my seat. shawn sat in front of me and he kept staring at me. oh god.

"so, what do you like to do?" cameron asked while taking a bite from his burger.

"what?" i asked while looking down at my food.

"like, what are your hobbies, things you enjoy"

"hello, I'm a modle .i obviously like modeling." i rolled my eyes, once again.

"sorry, I just want to get to know you a little better"

i didn't even bother to answer him. I just rolled my eyes.

cameron laughed.

"what are you laughing at?"

"you do that a lot bella, roll your eyes."

my eyes watered a little, when he called me bella, it reminded me of luke. I swallowed the lump in my throat. i miss him so much already.

"whatever"

"bella, no offense, but why are you acting so rude with me, with all of us?"

"stop calling me bella! my name is Arabella. and because you have always been rude to me, why should I be nice?" i whispered, loud enough for cameron to hear me.

"I've never been rude to you, I've been trying to be nice to you this entire time, but you're acting like a little bitch. so if anyone is being rude here, it's you!"

the sound of him yelling at me once again, brought back all of those horrible days in highschool. I stared at all of the boys, who were now starting at cameron and I.

I swallowed, yet another lump, in my throat.

i walked out of the restaurant and cameron followed right behind me.

"bella! wait I'm so sorry, I swear I don't know what came in my mind when I called you that."

"my name is Arabella, not bella. and you know what cameron? that's very hard to believe!"

"I'm sorry, arabella. I swear I didn't mean it"

"you've been doing it all your life" i sighed.

"what?"

"of course you don't remember!"

"remember what? arabella what are you talking about!"

"you forgot, something I wish I could do. i wish that I could forget all of those horrible days in highschool! I wish I could go back in time and stop all of those boys from hurting me! I wish that they never hurt me the way they did!"

"what do I have to do with your past? I'm sorry for whatever those boys did to you, or whatever happened while you were in high school. if I could go back in time to help you, i would"

"maybe you should've thought of that back in highschool, when you did that, when all of you did that!"

he stared at me, tears rolling down my cheeks. his eyes grew wide, as if know he knew what I was talking about.

"oh my god bella, im-"

i cut him off "my name is Arabella!"

i walked back to the hotel and ran into my room, throwing myself on my bed. I called luke and he answered almost right away.

"hey bella! how's everything going, I miss you so much babe"

i sighed."yeah, I miss you too"

"what's wrong? are you crying?"

"no... yeah. I don't know it's just, it's kind of a long story"

"babe, i wish I could be there to conform you, but I really have to go. they boys are getting angry. I love you, I'll call you later"

he hung up and I was shocked. I waited until nine o'clock. he never called back. none of the boys were back yet. neither were Amy or mahogany. I stayed in the room all by myself, with nothing to do.

this day kinda sucked, Cameron now knows who I am and he probably told everyone else.

I had the worst headache, so I fell asleep.