chapter 11

Magcon started at nine and it was currently seven in the morning.

I decided to walk out and grab some breakfast, shawn and carter were still asleep and I didn't want to wake them. I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed into a magcon hoodie and some ripped jeans.

I put on my black vans and threw my hair up into a messy bun. i quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I added some mascara and lipgloss, I didn't want to add so much makeup right now since I was only going downstairs for breakfast. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room.

I walked into the elevator and just as the door was about to close someone yelled "wait!"

I heled the door open with my hand, I didn't want to be rude, and waited for the person to walk in.

just my luck. it was matthew.

"um, hey" he awkwardly smiled.

"hi" I smiled.

I decided to give these guys a chance, they don't know who I am and I don't like holding in grudges. and besides, I'm going to be hanging out with these retards for three months, I have no other choice.

"where ya heading?" matthew asked killing the awkward silence.

"oh, I'm just going to get some breakfast before magcon, you?"

"same, but the breakfast here isnt that good.. I was heading to starbucks. wanna join?"

"oh, sure"

the elevator doors opened and I followed matthew out of the lobby.

on the way out, a few fans recognized us and ran over to us. god dammit, I look horrible.

matthew smiled at me and held my hand as the girls made their way over to us. there were only around ten girls since we really aren't all that 'famous'.

"matt, are you and bella dating? I totally ship it!"

I pulled my hand away from matt and smiled. "um no, we literally just started talking in the elevator.

"oh well, can we get pictures with y'all" a girl that looked around the age of 15 asked.

"sure thing cutie!" I smiled.

I took her phone and took a few selfies with her and the rest of the girls. same with matthew.

"sorry girls, but we really have to get some starbucks since magcon starts in about an hour"

they all smiled and gave us hugs. matthew started walking again and I followed behind him. awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*at starbucks*

I ordered a venti vanilla bean and a sandwich, so did matthew.

"so matthew, how long have you been making vines for?"

"call me matt, and for about four months now.. I used to be a horrible person and I wanted to change my life around and make people happy I guess"

"oh" was all I could say.

"yeah, so how 'bout you, little miss super model / viner"

"oh well, I had a really tough highschool experience and I hated my life. I changed everything about myself. and with the help of my sister I got a job as a model and I started making some vines. and here we are" I laughed.

a few minutes of talking I got to know matt better. hes actually not a bad guy, he's sweet and funny and so adorable.

"matt, its getting closer to magcon. we have like thirty minutes to get ready, we should head back to the hotel "

"youre right, lets go"

we got to the hotel and I thanked matt for buying me some breakfast, well.. some starbucks.

"you're welcome arabella"

"call me bella" I smiled as I hugged him.

"see you later, bella"

"by matt" I smiled as I walked to my room.

time to get ready for our first real meet & greet here in new york.