chapter 5

*two days until Magcon*

I stayed up all nigh, trying to find a way to tell luke that I will be leaving for magcon soon. Nobody really knows about our relationship because we didn't want any more hate then we already get.

I decided to just text him and tell him to come over, but just as I was about to hit send, my doorbell rang. and ofcourse, it was Luke.

"Hey babe, I've missed you so much" he said, while pulling me into a tight hug, I'm going to miss his hugs.

I didn't hug back, I was lost in thought until luke shook me a bit. "bella, are you okay?"

"what? oh um, yeah.. no. not really. luke, we need to talk" I sat on the couch and he sat next to me.

"bella, you're scaring me, you're not leaving me, are you?" he was now holding both of my hands in his while biting his lip piercing a little.

"luke, I'm not leaving you, but right now.. thats your choice"

"what do you mean?"

"I got an amazing offer to join this tour called Magcon. I will be touring with many viners and youtubers and I will get the chance to meet some of my fans, its a great opportunity." I whispered.

"thats amazing! im so proud of you babe!" luke jumped and pulled me up with him.

"but theres one more thing"

"what is it?"

"im leaving in two days" I said while walking towards the balcony.

"what? but thats so soon, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I dont know, I was scared I guess. but I don't want our relationship to end luke. I really like you"

"it wont end bella, we will still have a relationship, I could call and facetime you a few times and you could keep me updated on your journey, and I have some news too!"

"my band and i.. we are getting so many fans, we are going to start having concerts soon! isn't that amazing?"

"im so proud of you, of all of you. I guess we are both getting what we want huh?"

I smiled and my eyes started to water thinking about the fact that luke and I will drift apart, that he won't like me anymore.

"babe, whats wrong? you're supposed to be happy right now!"

I sighed and wiped away my tears. luke pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"I know, its just that.. I'm going to miss you, luke"

he looked me straight in the eyes and moved my hair away from my face.

he smiled and said "I'm going to miss you too, but nothing or anybody, will ever come inbetween us. and thats a promise"

I smiled as he put both of his hand on my face and leaned in.

he kissed me, it was slow, but passionate.

the rest of the day was plain and simple, but when im with luke, every little thing is amazing.

and im praying, that everything will go good throughout the tour, with no drama.

and no bullshit.