the day i became a guardian angel

As I laid there trying to sleep off what hell hole I was stuck in. I began to have dreams that were not quite a nightmare but was not a happy one. It always repeated as well, it would start with me running in the woods as something huge was breaking branches and limbs off of trees chasing me. I would come to a creek in the middle of my running and choose unwilling to run down it until getting to a small drop, maybe 6 feet. I then turned around to see these blue eyes, but they were huge compared to mine. They disappeared and I would wake up. I honestly didn't know why it was always the same dream or why it would be the same no matter how hard I tried to change it.

One night was different, instead of the blue huge eyes. I saw a normal pair of blue eyes with a female body covered in blood. She was naked and looked to be scared as so was I, I reached out to her but I wake up before touching her. I then see an angel-like girl next to my bed. I got off the ground and said, "Fucking dream, who are you and what do you want?" She frowns and said, "Don't cuss please its barbaric, and I'm here for you. I'm sad to admit it but I need someone like you to save this girl." I laughed and said, "Have you not heard? I'm a killer: 13 men, 1 woman, and 2 princesses." She shook her head and said, "Come on now both of us know that is a lie." I rolled over on the bed and said, "I'm a lost cause so go ahead and give up." I then felt a high breeze fly around the room. I look at her and saw she had four wings now and her eyes were golden. The window now had sunlight coming through it making her glow of yellow. I started to slow clap and said, "Wow four wings." She rolled her eyes and said, "So you're telling me, you killed many people, you also made a war break out, and you're the one that will end the Vikings. During your life, do you know of what ended Vikings?" I nod and said, "Well yeah, the last Viking king went up against a huge kingdom and failed and lost a lot and him dying." She nods and said, "Almost correct, you're in the kingdom and you are the one that fires the arrow to kill the leader of the last Vikings, but it's more of a queen though, you have to kill Sofia. "

I laughed and got up off the bed, I slowly walked to her and said, "I have no powers and Sofia has all my powers, so you're asking me to die." She frowns and said, "I see I'm a bit too late, ok well then if that's the case we have to switch bodies." I looked at her confused and stopped walking and said, "I rather not have your body." She giggled and said, "You can't handle this body, I mean we switch places." I still held my confused look but it started to become a more curious look. She smiled once more and said, "I can see I have your attention, so I'm a guardian angel, that means I protect special people until it's there time, like yours. You will be cut down and die here unless I help you, but seeing I'm late and you are already powerless then I need you to be a guardian angel for someone as I get you out of here and kill Sofia for you."

I nod and said, "As much as I would love to do that how would I even stop someone from killing someone

I nod and said, "As much as I would love to do that how would I even stop someone from killing someone. I mean do I look like I'm a protector or something." I started to walk back to my bed and said, "But it beats being here when do I start?" I turn to face her but it was a forest I then turned to face the bed but it was also a forest. I looked around spinning in circles, I got dizzy and leaned on a tree and noticed that my clothes were like hers. I sighed but before I could think about what to do next a pale skinned female covered in blood ran passed me in an inhuman like speed. This spooked me but soon as she ran passed I decided to run after her thinking she could be the person I'm here to protect.