xi. benjamin rodriguez !

OCTOBER 21ST 2018 !
12:08 AM !
REAL LIFE !

OCTOBER 21ST 2018 !12:08 AM !REAL LIFE !

"HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET IN?"

i pulled out my spare key, showing it to charlie mcavoy, before opening up paisley and autumns apartment, hearing the entrance of law and order svu, and a scream.

walking into paisley's living room, i found her stumbling around, with a solo cup in her hand, "benny!"

she placed the cup on her counter, before stumbling over to me, and giving me a hug, "how come you're here?"

"to take you back to my place."i sent her a smile, as she grinned ear to ear, "yay!"

"you two idiots crashed the party!"leah yelled, making charlie laugh a little bit, as he grabbed a passed out autumn.

"how are we getting home?"leah asked, and lexy sighed, "i'm driving us."

"i'm not letting you drive home."i broke in, and lexy raised an eyebrow, "not when your drunk."

"i had a shot."she walked over to paisley and i, who was currently playing with the strings of my sweatshirt, "and food, i'm fine."

"i can drive you guys home."charlie offered, "you guys live right by me."

"we're fine."lexy waved us off, "if it'll put you at ease, i'll call a cab to take us home, and call you guys when we get back."

charlie and i looked at each other, before nodding, and lex nodded.

after leah, lex, charlie and autumn left, it was just paisley and i, and she was stumbling all over the place.

"pais."her eyes snapped up towards me, giving me a goofy smile, "c'mon, lets go back to my place."

"will you give me a piggy back ride?"she whispered innocently, and i nodded, before she jumped onto my back, and we left.

the ride back to my place wasn't bad, besides country music playing softly in the background, paisley was mumbling the lyrics while playing with my fingers.

once we got back, i ended up putting in the sandlot, which was the movie we always ended up watching whenever one of us was drunk, of just when we were together.

"benny!"she gasped when benny rodriguez popped up on the tv, making me laugh.

she was sprawled across my couch— mostly on me — and was so focused on the movie.

"squints can suck my dick for being a bitch to smalls."she blurted out, making me burst out laughing.

whoever said drunk paisley was the best wasn't wrong, but even when she wasn't drunk she was amazing.

she looked up at me innocently, her blue eyes glossed over, and the next thing i knew she was on my lap.

my head was in her hands, as she stared intensely into my brown eyes, "paisley, what are you—?"

"shh! just for a little bit."she shushed me, before studying my face.

her eyes flickered to my lips, and back up at my eyes, "paisley."

"your beautiful."she whispered, with her thumb slowly rubbing my jawline.

"so are you."my hands were secured around her waist to make sure she didn't fall.

her brown hair were in dutch braids, she was makeup free but still looked beautiful to me.

before the two of us even realized it, we were leaning in, and she leaned her forehead against mine.

i could almost feel her lips, but she looked hesitant, "i love you."

"paisley—" she cut me off by shaking her head, "no i mean it andrew."

"ask me when i'm sober and i'll say it again, i love you."her breath hitched, and i shook my head, "your drunk paisley."

"drunk words are sober thoughts andrew."

——
hAhA

ok so tony mazz can suck
my non existent dick for
calling andrew cocky /
"too cool for school"
fuck off and i've met him
(( mazz not benny but i wish ))

bruins are playing rn and likE