xxxiii. asked out lunch dates

NOVEMBER 13TH 2018!
12:04 PM!
REAL LIFE!

WALKING DOWN THE RAMP AT bu,, i had spotted benny's car sitting in front of the parking lot waiting for me

he had said something about us going out to a breakfast place we found a couple weeks ago, but that was the last that i had heard of it.

"hey paisley!"i stopped dead in my tracks before slowly turning around finding luke bellings running towards me with a wide grin on his face, "glad i could catch up with you."

"what's up luke?"i smiled, which he returned, readjusting his backpack.

"i was wondering if you wanted to out to lunch with me to the colleges café?"he asked, and i froze up a bit, "i'll pay!"

"luke i uhm,"i paused, looking over my shoulder seeing benny watching us, "i can't."

"why not?"he asked, pushing a little, "it's just a lunch date."

"i've got plans, and i'm sorta with someone right now."i shot him down, and his face dropped, "oh."

"sorry luke."i apologized, and he shrugged before walking off.

i made my way down towards benny's car, and i saw him plaster on a smile as i hopped into his truck.

"hey."he kissed my cheek, making sure i was all set before backing out of the parking lot and headed towards the restaurant, "hey."

"how was your school day?"he asked, and i took a deep breath forcing a smile.

"very eventful."

BENNY'S MOOD HAD WENT FROM SOMEWHAT CHEERY TO FULL ON PISSED OFF BY THE TIME WE HAD FINISHED LUNCH.

and it was starting to piss me off not knowing what his problem was.

so finally i went out and asked.

"the fuck is your problem benny?"i blurted out, and he quickly took his eyes off the road to narrow his eyes at me before looking back.

"the hell are you talking about paisley?"he asked with his grip tightening around the steering wheel.

"i'm talking about how you were happy when you picked me up and now you're pissed off about something."i went off, and it was silent for a good two minutes before he spoke up.

"who's the guy you were talking to?"he asked, and my jaw dropped, laughing a bit, "are you fucking kidding me andrew?"

"are you seriously jealous?"i asked, and he quickly shook his head, "oh my god you are!"

"i just want to know who the guy is!"he threw his hands up in the air, and i eyed him up, pursing my lips.

"if you must know he's a classmate of mine andrew."i explained, and he tapped his fingers.

"what did he ask you?"he pressed, and i looked at him with a smirk, "he asked me out to lunch."

"he what?!"his eyes were wide as he looked at me, due to us being stopped at a red light, "he asked you out?!"

i laughed, nodding, "yes he did."

"i don't want you to hang out with other guys."he blurted out, and i felt my temper rising.

he must really be jealous because he wouldn't give two shits with who i hung around.

this was new.

"you aren't my keeper andrew."i hissed, clenching my jaw, "i'm going to do whatever the fuck i want considering we aren't together!"

"you're right we aren't together,"he started out, and he was very pissed, "i've got no clue why i've invested so much time into this thing we had if you never wanted us to be together. not like we liked each other anyway."

i totally froze, as tears filled my eyes.

"just take me back to my fucking apartment."