xxi. dreams do come true

OCTOBER 28TH 2018 !
10:52 PM !
REAL LIFE !

OCTOBER 28TH 2018 ! 10:52 PM !REAL LIFE !

"C'MON CHRIS! ONE MORE STRIKE!"

i was biting my nails, praying to god that this would end the game and my best friends dreams would come true.

ever since kindergarten, benny had dreamed of this and we had talked about this so many times, it's what he wanted, and now, he could get it.

i saw chris wind up for his pitch before releasing it.

manny swung the bat, with such force knocking him onto one knee making a K.

and i froze. i couldn't believe my eyes.

my best friend had just won the world series with his best friends, and i was there to witness it.

"pais he did it!" i was snapped out of my thought by benny's younger sister olivia giving me a tight hug, which i returned.

i quickly glanced at the field, and i saw mookie, jackie and benny racing towards the pitchers mound, making me grin ear to ear seeing the joy on their faces.

we saw them jumping up and down on each other, and you could hear them screeching in excitement from the next town over.

it felt like a total dream.

"PAISLEY!"

i turned around, finding andrew racing towards me and his family, and he had the biggest grin on his face, making mine get bigger.

it had been at least an hour and a half since they won, and my smile never left my face.

benny picked me up in his arms, hugging me tightly, which i returned.

"you have no idea how fucking proud of you i am andrew. you've gotten what you've always wanted."i whispered in his ear, and he hugged me tighter, "not everything i've always wanted."

"the hell are you talking about benny this is what you've-"he cut me off, placing his lips on mine making butterflies explode in my stomach.

it was something that i had never felt before, even with the boyfriend i had back in highschool my sophomore year. whenever we kissed, it was never like this.

it was magical, and it felt like it was the two of us then and there.

i finally broke out of our moment when i heard whistling and cheers coming from the guys, making andrew pull away, laughing a little bit.

"i'll see you in a little bit?"he asked and i nodded, "if you can't find me text me."

he nodded before kissing my lips once more.

"love you beast."