xxiii. sucking his face off !

OCTOBER 31ST 2018!

11:24 AM!

REAL LIFE!

"HEADS UP PAISLEY!"

"HEADS UP PAISLEY!"

i laughed as i saw beers flying up towards the duck boats, and I knew at some point there was going to be some trouble with those.

it was parade day and then to go out with a few of the girls and the guys handing out candy.

what we had planned for costumes? now that was a surprise.

"woah!"benny covered my head, as i assumed another beer flew by and i honestly just shrugged it off.

I had been in this city for four years, and almost every year we had a parade which had gone to with the girls, and beers were always flying.

"oh shit!"i heard someone yell as I saw alex cora getting into it with a fan after a beer was thrown towards them and hit him.

"this isn't going to end well with them."i chewed my lip, and he nodded, "just be careful pais."

"always am."i winked, and i heard the crowd cheer.

we hadn't said anything about us being together, or hell even talked about it since the world series but he was enjoying himself and I couldn't stop that.

he would steal kisses every now and again and i didn't care. the fact that he was even kissing me would rock my world.

we all ended up back at fenway soon enough, and everyone was smiling and laughing about the parade, and everyone was talking like we usually did.

"don't you have class today?"brock asked as he was walking next to griffy, larkyn, and them walking with us.

i shrugged, "they got canceled because of the parade because they figured there was no way in hell that anybody was going to get through the traffic."

they nodded, and my phone starting going off the hook, making me furrow my eyebrows, "what in the hell?"

i opened up the lockscreen, finding all sorts of text notifications from the whole entire group chat with leah, lex and autumn

GIRLIE SQUAD🤩❤️😘👊🏻

fall🍂
SOS I NEED A
FUCKING COSTUME

le-le👊🏻
AUTUMN MARIE
ARE YOU ACTUALLY
KIDDING ME?!?!

fall🍂
NO MINE DIDN'T COME
IN THE MAIL

belles🛎
could y'all actually
shut the fuck up
my phone won't
stop blowing tf up

lexus🤠
paisley your a
fucking liar your
sucking benny's
faceoff right now.

fall🍂
LMFAOOO LEX
STOP!¡!

belles🛎
stop bullying me😭

le-le👊🏻
why it's fun?

belles🛎
because the
media is around
and i'm not
sucking benny's
face off😭

le-le👊🏻
LMAOOO
Y'ALL BETTER
NOT TONIGHT

fall🍂
watch it happen
then charlie
and i next 😎

lexus🤠
could y'all like
shut the fuck
up im fucking
single here
hELLO!¡!

le-le👊🏻
#singleshisters

belles🛎
i'm putting
y'all on fuckin
tinder 🤪

lexus🤠
hook me up
with movie
star sodapop
curtis or poNy

belles🛎
done deal.

nobody :

me : *takes the blu-ray from downstairs and brings it upstairs so i can watch the outsiders*

anywhore i basically bullied PARMIGIANCARLO and tidaIwcve into posting last night i'm sorry🤧