v. too damn cold !

OCTOBER 17TH 2018 !
11:17 AM !
REAL LIFE !

OCTOBER 17TH 2018 !11:17 AM !REAL LIFE !

"BENNY ITS TOO DAMN COLD FOR THIS!"

i wrapped the light sweatshirt i had around me tighter, as we walked towards a batting cage the redsox's had that the players could use whenever.

"did you seriously not bring anything else to keep yourself warm?"andrew asks, and i shake my head biting my lip.

"hold on a sec."he runs back to his car, leaving me shivering, trying to take a sip of the hot coco he had gotten us before he drove us to the cages.

growing up with andrew benintendi was the best thing ever. ever since second grade when i met him, it had been the two of us against the world.

i loved him with all of my heart, and couldn't have been prouder when he made it to the mlb.

feeling the hot coco being slipped out of my hands, andrew placed it down, before slipping on one of his old redsox sweatshirts.

warmth immediately filled me, and i grinned, as a small smile played on his lips, "better?"

i nodded, before he handed me back my hot coco, and we went towards the cage, with him carrying his bag, and me dragging my catchers bag behind me.

we soon got to the dugout, and he looked at me, "do you want to go first?"

i shrugged, "i don't care honestly,, your the one who's playing still, so if you want to go last i'm fine with that."

he nodded, grabbing his glove and a mixed bucket of softballs and baseballs for me to hit.

grabbing my bat, i cringed at the fact that it would hurt like hell hitting them, but right now, i didn't really care.

walking out into the dugout and into the batters box, i waited for andrew to pitch the ball, and i was off.

the crack of the bat was constant, there wasn't anything stopping me from hitting the balls.

"damn pais."andrew let out a low whistle, as i crouched down, playing with the sand a little bit.

i could hear his cleats coming up to me, and he crouched down next to me, "you ok?"

swallowing hard, i nodded, "yeah, just a lot on my mind."

"do you want to talk about it?"he asked, and i just shook my head, before we started to clean up the balls.

i wasn't wrong when i said i had a lot on my mind. i had a few things due by the end of the week for college, and had work in between.

once we pick up everything, i grab my glove, before pitching to andrew.

"damn benny."i mocked him, and he gave me a goofy smile, "your on fire today."

"i could say the same thing about you."

——
me not knowing how
to write is an example of
this bc i suCk