xxxviii. lover

DECEMBER 20TH 2019!
5:42 PM!
REAL LIFE!

"OH AND TAKE ME OUT AND TAKE ME HOME,"

benny mumbled the words of our wedding song as we danced around the ballroom for our first dance.

if you would've told me a year ago that i would've been married to the man that i've loved since i was seven, and had an adopted daughter with him, i would've told you that you were lying.

but here i was, with the closest people around me, on the dance floor with my husband having our first dance.

i had first met jaicey when i had volunteered at a children's pre-school, and i found her all alone in the corner coloring. i ended up joining her, and that's how it all started.

andrew and i had fostered our now daughter jaicey about five months into our relationship, and she is amazing.

she is one of the goofiest, smartest, kindest, beautiful children i have ever met.

she has the brightest blue eyes, and a smile that can light a room anytime she walked into it.

we had decided to adopt jaicey a few months ago, and everything had been great since then.

she loved going to andrew's baseball games, and loved to watch hockey - which i had gotten her into - along with taking photos and drawing.

she loves to play baseball, softball, and andrew takes her skating sometimes which she absolutely loves.

jaicey was a miracle in our life, and i thanked god everyday for her.

the sox hadn't had a good season this year, which was disappointing to say the least, but i knew that the boys were going to come back harder and stronger next year.

i felt benny dip me, before gently kissing my lips making me laugh.

"you look beautiful."andrew murmured, pressing his lips up against my ear making my smile grow wider, "you look like a princess paisley."

"and you look like a king."i grinned as he pulled back, looking into my blue eyes, as we stayed on the dance floor before we were going to start the speeches.

but, right now it felt like it was just the two of us, no one else.

it was the two of us against the world from now on - with jaicey of course - and i didn't mind one bit.

sure, we were going to have bumps in the road, but that was apart of a relationship and we just had to work our way through them.

i loved this man with everything i had, and i wouldn't change the life i had now for anything.

this man would be my lover, forever and always,

"i can't believe i'm mrs.benintendi."

-
ahhh! that's it for
friends don't!
thank u all for
joining me on this
journey, this has been
one of my favorite books
to write and look out
for a sequel!!
thank you all
so much for the support
for this book, i never
would've thought that
it'd be where it is today!
thank u miya and gracie for
helping me with ideas and
making sure i wasn't a dumb
bitch!

love you guys!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 ✰ 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈 🎉