Chapter 2

Taeyeon's Picture on the media :)

Rica's POV

Parehas lang kaming nakatunganga ni Lyn habang nakatayo't nagmistulang pader-taguan ng siraulong si Kim.

Papalabas na kami ng clinic matapos gamutin ng nurse ang sugat niya sa siko at pasa sa may likuran.

Kakaalis lang din ni Rhen at kailangan niya pang bumalik sa pagpa-practice.

"Nandiyan pa ba siya?"

Tanong niya't wala sa aming dalawa ni Lyn ang may ganang sumagot.

"Kim! Kaunti nalang, bibingo ka na sa akin!"

Banta ni Lyn pero parang wala man lang narinig ang gagu.

"Itago niyo na muna ako, please?"

Pagmamakaawa naman niya. Haist! Why did I even became her friend again? Ewan ko!

EWAN KO!

"THAT'S IT! I'M DONE. Cut it off!" Singhal ko't pilitang inalis ang pagkakahawak ni Yoona sa likuran ng uniform ko saka ako naglakad ng mabilisan.

Kanina pa kasi ako naiihi. Leche 'yan!

I'm not in same section with them din naman. Kanina lang 'yon at wala si Lec tas same subject.

"Dafuk!" I cussed when some random guy bumped me.

I was about to yell at this stupid more-on, pero umurong dila ko nang mamukhaan ko kung sino.

It's Jungkook!

My-geez! Crush ko lang naman since highschool days. Tss!

"I'm so sorry, miss." He apologized. "Are you okay?"

"Ah-I guess?" Pagpipigil kong sagot.

"You sure?" He asked. "Because I'm not."

"A-huh?" Naguguluhan kong tanong.

"You stole my heart away!" Sabi niya sabay kindat. "See you around, baby."

Agad siyang tumalikod saka naglakad papalayo. Pakiramdam ko nanindig mga balahibo ko.

Potangina ano 'yon?!

***

Kim's POV

Nasa Library na ako. Naghahanap ng librong pwedeng guide kung papano maglaslas sa sobrang hiya-este guide pala para sa investigatory project namin sa Physics.

Pero halos maikot ko na buong library wala parin akong makita!

Potanginang araw 'to, oo!

Papaupo na sana ako nang makita ko ang librong kanina ko pa hinahanap, pero sa kasamaang palad, nasa pinakatuktok ng shelf.

So, ako ulit mag a-adjust?! HINDI NA AKO NATUTUWA!!

I tried tiptoeing but it's no use!

I tried plan B pero leche lang kasi wala akong plan B! Inilagay ko muna 'yong bag ko sa sahig tapos nagpatuloy sa pag-abot.

Muntik ko na sanang maabot nang may kamay na bumungad sa maganda kong pagmumuka tapos kinuha 'yong librong matagal ko ng pinaghirapang mapa sa'kin!

Feeling ko tumubo lima kong sungay. 'Yong tatlo nasa ulo habang 'yong dalawa nasa mukha.

Handa na sana akong karatehin siya nang makita ko kung sino.

"Here you go." He smiled and handed me the book.

By instinct, napaatras ako tas kinuha bag ko saka tumakbo palabas.

***

Rhen's POV

I was wandering inside the school library to find a guide for our investigatory project. It's quite simple tho but, I can't just depend on my own knowledge.

I was about to sit down when I saw a girl just behind the last bookshelf. She's reaching into something and base on my judgement and interesting natural phenomenon, she can't get it.

I walked towards her just then I knew who she was. She's that girl a while ago who's in the same section as I do, but we never talked at all-in exemption to what happened earlier as I was the one who took her to the clinic.

I looked at the book she's up to and it's the exact book I'm searching for. I stepped near her and took it.

"Here you go."

I smiled and handed her the book but it seems like she's not pleased when she saw me. Her eyes even went in circles-stepped back, picked her bag and run outside.

Is there anything wrong with my face or she's just sick? I can tell because she's kind of-red?

I blinked numerous times when she faded out my sight.

"Thanks for this book, tho."

I shrugged and I walked towards the Librarian's log out counter. I'm just going to borrow this maybe just a day. She might come back for it.

"Dude? You know Rica?"

Jung asked. The great Jungkook Jeon. He's the one who hit that girl with the ball and he didn't even bother to say sorry to her.

We're heading home right now and I can't help myself from cussing whenever he mentions new name of some random girls he just met.

"No! She's not on my section!"
I hissed as I hold tight of the books I borrowed.

"Basta ba hindi mo kasection hindi mo na kilala?" He stopped from walking and I shot him a glare.

"Let me guess! Magpapalakad ka na naman ba?" He grinned.

I knew it. He never changed anyway.

"Why won't you go and talk to her?"

"Because I know she won't believe me."

"And do you actually think she'll believe you when I'm the one who'll talk to her instead of you? C'mon dude! Man up! Don't be such a coward!"

I lectured then continued walking.

"Nag! Nag! Haha you really don't fail me with your lectures."

He chuckled as he took a couple of steps aback.

"Saan ka naman pupunta?" He only flashed me a weird smile.

"Making my move?"

"Tss... Whatever. Goodluck then."

He waved me goodbye before running back towards the school.

I sighed and continued walking.

I averted my direction towards the sea which was only located near our school. I need to watch the sunset before heading home for a breather.

"It's almost sunset" I whispered.

"A-ang ganda, noh?"

I looked back and saw her.

"It's you again." I beamed and she sheepishly smiled.

She then walked near me as if she's in a deep hesitation.

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm just here to ask you if you have that book?" She asked.

"Oh? That?" I opened my back and took out the book she's asking.

"I borrowed this at the library but you can have it." I said and handed her the book.

I felt her hands shaking when she reached for it. I caressed my hand from the book up to her forehead to check if she's having a fever.

"You're indeed sick." I muttered and again, she stepped back.

"Thanks for the book and for accompanying me earlier. I-I have to go." She said before running away.

Is she having a problem with me?

~~~
[A/N] please help me find my typos😭 Highlight niyo lang po. Salamat.