Chapter 10

As I put on my mascara, Kendall walked into the room with a tight, purple cocktail dress with white heels.

"You ready Abbey?"

"Almost." I rub my lips together quickly and stuff my phone into my bag. She took my hand and led me downstairs where Michael was waiting, wearing black jeans and a Green Day shirt. "Hey Michael."

"Hey Abbey. Hey babe."  He kisses Kendall quickly and leads us to his car, in which we made our way to the only dance club within an hour's driving time.

* * *

Kendall bought the three of us drinks and brought them to the tall table next to us. I took a sip of the bitter beer and sat on the bar stool, looking around at all of the people. They were all young, no older than 27. A familiar face among the crowd flashes every so often but only out of the corner of my eye.

After another half a beer, the face revealed itself. It was Louis. This is not good. Harry was standing next to him, both with beers in hand and red eyes. I can't believe it, that the two people I would happily never see again are here, together. Where could I go that they wouldn't find me? I couldn't hide behind Kendall because Michael is already there - grinding with her. So I go to a guy, who is dancing on his own and ask him to dance. He looks exactly like your average frat guy, dusty blonde hair, wistful blue eyes and a built structure. 

He takes hold of my hips as we blend with the crowd of people. Evidently, Harry and Louis had done the same. The guy in front of me with lustful eyes had no sense of movement. At all. His hands were stiff and shaky and he moves with so much hesitation. He had to be younger than me or have no experience with anyone.

"How old are you?" I shout over the music.

"Eighteen, you?"

"Fuck, are you serious?! I'm twenty one!"

He paused.

"That's hot."

I push the younger boy away and walk off. I've completely lost Kendall and Michael, they're nowhere to be seen among the people. And then my phone buzzed.

From Kendall: Went home, we took a cab, car is still here. Sorry.

Fuck. I can't even drive. I'd have to crash in the backseat. The bartender slips me another beer and I take it willingly. When I slip him the money he shakes his head.

"From the gentleman over there."

He points to Harry, smiling across at me. Seriously? I thank the bartender and walk over to Harry. "What are you doing here?"

"Having a good time, I believe. Yourself?"

"I'm only here because Kendall forced me."

Louis then turned to me. "Hello Abbey. Not surprised I'd see you here."

"Oh shut up Louis!" I snap, slamming the beer on the bar. I storm away, grabbing my coat from the kind lady at the front more aggressively than I should I have. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that."

She smiles and waves her hand as to dissmiss my behavior. I give her a twenty quid tip before leaving the club. I make my way to the car, having to push past a few drunk people. I climb into the backseat of my car, lie down extremely uncomfortably and eventually - drift off to sleep.

___________________________________________

Oh my god hi guys 200 reads! Please leave some feedback because it would make the story a lot better if I knew what you guys thought of it. So quick to get to 200 jeeze! Next is up at 230 reads, 5 comments and 7 votes!

- E