Chapter 8: Morning Love

The next morning I had woken up with my head on Harry's chest and his arms tangled around me. It was different and comfortable and I loved it. The TV was still on the same channel, playing morning cartoons. I yawned and stretched out my stiff arms. A low yawn sounded from above me, the warm arms lifted from their place around me.

"Morning..." Harry's gruff morning voice was like sandpaper and his eyes were tired and sleepy. He wiped his face with his hand, propping himself up. I sat up and lay back against the head of the bed, pulling up the blankets.

"I'd better get home... I'll see you later yeah?"

"Stay! For breakfast, I mean. It's only eight am... It's not like I've got to go anywhere."

"You sure?"

He nodded, a sleepy smile on his face. He ruffled his hair, brushing his delicate curls back over his head. He got up and pulled on a jumper, walking towards the door. I stayed in the warm bed, rolling onto my side as I watched Harry walk. It might sound creepy but the way his hips swing with his step is actually really cute.

"Well? Come on then." He smiled cheekily, slapping his leg. I groaned, hiding my laugh in the pillow. He chuckled, ripping the blankets off me. "Come on Abbey, time to get up!"

"Uh huh yeah. Sure Harry."

"Are you always this grouchy in the morning?" He sat on the bedside, pulling the blankets further away from me.

"Maybe." I mumble, sitting up.

"You look nice in the morning." My eyes ravaged him, taking in every detail of his structured face and body. I've heard Zayn been referred to as having a 'sculptured' face and 'chiselled' cheekbones, but right now, in Harry's bedroom at eight in the morning, he looks so much more stunning than any of Michaelangelo's works.

"... Harry?"

"Yes Abbey?"

"If you fancied a girl... How would you tell her?"

The left corner of his mouth curled up into a half smile, and he leant back a bit. Why did I even ask that question? Didn't I just make out with Louis less than a week ago? Why the hell am I going for Harry?

Because you're attracted to him. Human nature?

All of this is too much for me right now.

Just as he was about to say anything with his precious pink lips, I interrupted.

"Can I kiss you Harry?"

And he wore the most confusing expression I have ever witnessed. It was disgust, surprise and happiness all rolled into one. I got up quickly, changing into my own clothes. I didn't care that I was undressing before his eyes. I just wanted to leave. The room was completely silent and Harry was just watching me.

"I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or intrude."

"It's okay." He took a long pause before standing up and walking over. He tucked my nest-like morning hair behind my ear, smiling. "You're a very beautiful girl, Abbey. Louis shouldn't be treating you like he does."

I said nothing, I didn't know how to respond to something like that. He came closer, towering over me. He bent his head down over me, nudging my head up gently. His lips brushed mine lightly, the feeling of his lips caused a soft gasp escape my lips. I fisted his shirt and pulled him closer, so that his lips were on mine. We kissed and it felt better than any other kiss I've ever had. Kissing Louis was so urgent and rushed and it never had the feeling that Harry had. With Louis it was just a kiss and that was that. Not the sort of feeling Harry had. With his large hands wandering freely around my body in a non-sexual way. He wasn't holding my arse or grabbing at my cleavage, he was just becoming familiar.

"Abbey?"

"Yes Harry?"

"Have you ever... done it?"

"... Yes. Yourself?" He nodded, a growing smirk on his face. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, and he did the same to me, guiding my head up towards him. He replaced his lips where they were before, the kiss more passionate. I pulled off his shirt and he practically ripped my jacket off my shoulders. I pulled off my shirt and he looked down at my not-so beautiful body. He smiled down at me before pulling me on top of him on the bed.

"Well well well, look what we have here"

* * *

Harry sat across from me, in jeans and a hoodie. I had the same clothes from yesterday on and I had curled up in the corner of the couch with Niall next to me. "So now that you re both dressed, do you want to explain yourselves?"

"It just happened, Niall. Abbey was staying the night, we kissed and then it progressed and you walked in." I stay silent as Harry explained to Niall. Sitting with these two boys was humiliating beyond belief. Being in an sexually intimate moment with another is not unusual but being in an moment with someone walking in during it is not something I am exactly comfortable with it.

"I think I'll go home now."

"I'll walk you down." Harry says, picking up his keys.

"Bye Niall." I murmur, walking past him with my bag slung over my back. Harry links arms with me and led me out to the elevator.

"We shouldn't talk about this with anyone except Niall, okay? Not even your sister. Especially not Louis, okay?"

"Explain why I would do that? Harry, tell me straight up whether you want a relationship with me or not because I'm not playing games." He looked down at me and kissed my forehead lightly, before kissing my lips.

"I don't know." How romantic. Every girl dreams of being intimate with an attractive boy, but its a blinding concept. Not every boy is Romeo, or Jack Dawson. But the ones that are - they're the most dangerous. They can rip apart your barely beating heart and deceive you to think that he loves you with every ounce of his excuse of a being. I smiled a little though, because that's what he wanted.

"I'll see you later, pal."

"Yeah. Bye, Abbey."

"...Goodbye."

____________________________________________

Oh hey oh hi!! I liked making this chapter but I didn't at the same time. Who do you guys want Abbey to be with??

Next Chapter up at 175 reads lets goo

- E