06. Yes or yes (grammar unedited)

Honolulu, USA HI HAST UTC-8:00

"You got two choices YES OR YES!!"

They both jumped and pull their hands away as if on fire when the phone rang.

Cursing inside Luna grimaced apologetically to Bill before turning her back to him. She rolled her eyes as soon as she saw the name on the burner phone. She activate the scrambler and lift up the phone. "Hello?"

"Yea Luna, could you send me the temperature data please?"

"Yes. Ryuzan, I believe I sent you the data yesterday morning?" She sat down on the stool.

The teenager at the other line answered. "Yeah, it just, could you map and print the more sensitive reading, like about half or one degree Celsius?"

She sighed. " I sent the data that has very sensitive reading you know. One degree is sensitive enough when AQUA satellite have to read something as bleak as antarctica. You have to know that."

"No, Antarctica is not as bleak and homogen as you thought. Especially Erebus!" Said Ryuzan.

"Why is this so important all of the sudden!" Luna exasperated. "What difference it make one or two degree?"

"I can't say it too soon. But it is important to know. Very important."

A thought passed her mind and her face saddened.

"I think I know what's on your mind. What has passed, let it pass Ryuzan."

For a while her friend at the other side silent. "It is not about it," He said after a while.

"Then what? What is this obsession about temperature?" She stood and walk around in frustration.

"I can't say it yet, but it is very important. Trust me."

Luna sighed. Her hand unconsciously playing with her braid.

"Hacking NASA is very risky mister. Let alone hacking their satellite. I made so many attempt to hide my IP and that is still super risky."

His friend at the other side took a deep breath.

"Maybe. It just"

Another sigh.

"Okay, this is not save talking over the phone like this, but have you consider what happened if someone like Magma and Lavablood rule over Antarctica? The temperature will raise rapidly! They are there, on my land, raising lava building all over my country." Ryuzan stopped with a ragged breath.

Luna folded her arms. "I see. It's the sentimental loss then. I am sad for you Ryuzan but you can't do anything about it. It is time to let go!"

"Goodness. So you think that I am simply a melancholy man?" Ryuzan gritted his teeth in anger. "A simple one or two degree change in the temperature of Antarctica will have a huge impact all over the world. You know that? Have you ever think what happened with the Ice Sheet and the balance of salinity of this earth? Or even the safety of this earth itself? It's not about what happened with my kingdom, or even with my father, or even a silly thing like a feeling of loss. It's something bigger." He paused before continuing.

"There are many baby seals, baby polar bears, lemmings, caribou, arctic hares,walruses, foxes, that all betting their lives on the availability of ice shelf! And then the salinity, it is a very fragile system that regulate the entire world's stock of plankton, the currents... a hell lot of things. And you thought that I only think for myself?!"

Luna's heart raced, her stomach punched by the question that hit her square. Luna bit her lips and fell silent.

"Please, Luna." The note was pleading, and she can picture his pale face filled with frustration.