chapter 3

chapter 3 (edited)

2 days later (Monday)
Jade's pov.

I got here on Friday in the morning which gave me the weekend to settle in. My parents already signed me up for school. Today will be my first day and I'm definitely scared. I dont know anyone, I don't know the area, I honestly dont even know how I'm going to get home from school today.

It's 7:00 am and school starts at 8:30. As I'm getting ready for the day I realize that I didn't plan anything to wear for my first day of school. I rush to my closet full of clothes but my mind tells me I have nothing. I spend another 5 minutes looking for what to wear until I was able to put something basic together.

A picked a baby blue knitted button-up which only went up to the top of my belly button and a nice blue and green plaid skirt that matches the top. The skirt reaches my upper thigh so I am revealing a lot of skin on my legs. I choose a pearl necklace to go with the outfit.

My mom is taking me to school today but she's only going to drop me off

My mom is taking me to school today but she's only going to drop me off. She and my dad have to go to work right after. They work very late. I think it's fair to say I live alone. I get home to an empty house every day and eat alone in the kitchen. Thankfully back in Minnesota, I had Kyri but I'm not sure what ill do now. We drive to my new school and I sit in awe looking at all the tall palm trees. I must admit it is very hot. Most of my clothes are warm clothes because I lived in snow my whole life. I'll have to go shopping for new clothes later.

We pull up to the school and my mom tells me to have a good day.

She's not even going to help me find the office for my classes? What a great start to the day.

Walikin through the school I ask security guards for direction and they just tell me to follow the signs on the walls.

Wow, you guys really know how to help. Thank you for your service.

I finally find the principles office and I knock on the door. I dont hear a response so I slowly begin to open the door. Instant regret.

I walk into a small room with who I assume is the principal. He was standing in front of his office chair with his hands in firsts on the desk in front of him, staring down at something I cant see. I was too scared to open the door further and look. He looks over to what I assume is another person in the room and says "Chris you're suspended for 2 weeks. I will call to notify your parents of the situation but as of now, you are not allowed to step on school grounds until your two weeks are up. You are dismissed. Leave now."

I hear footsteps coming up to the door and I let go of the door handle. The principle is scary. A tall handsome guy opens the door slowly and leaves but not before looking at me and smirking.