Sinful(MarcoXAce)-Part 2

Previously on Sinful--

As soon as those words left his mouth...

...
..
.

I woke up
___________________________________

I sat right up, blanker falling to the floor.
My heart was racing a marathon. I kept trying to catch my breath. But the more I tried, the more it seamed impossible.

I looked down. Down. Down. Till I reached in between my legs. An embarrassingly dark wet spot was there on my red boxers and I only grew more embarrassed when I recalled my dream.

'I can't believe I just had a wet dream about Marco!!'

Both my hands went up to hide my face as I hunched forward and closed my legs so they weren't spread open. But when I did that, I felt my half hard cock and couldn't believe my body hadn't had enough yet.

I was afraid to touch myself. Afraid of what might go through my head of I do. But I knew it was the only way to get it to go soft again. -at least that was what Dadan told me-
But then I remembered how a cold shower sometimes helped too. Although cold has no effect on me, might as well try anyway, right?

So, I got up to put on some clothes. Just my yellow button up shirt and cargo shorts. Not bothering to change my underwear.

Hoping the showers were empty,
I made my way silently towards the showers, glad no one was in the hallways.

Slipping into the showers, I got my shower supplies and started taking of my button up shirt.

That was when the door creaked open.

Startled, I turned around so fast the room became a blur for a second.

There, in all his pineapple glory, was Marco. The. Frigging. Turkey. Object of my secret -hopefully it will stay that way- fantasies.

"Ace, yoi." The moment I snapped out of my daze, HE WAS FIVE INCHES FROM MY FACE!
"Are you alright, yoi? Your face is red, did you catch a cold, yoi?"

'Holy meat, I can smell his manly layer of sweat and the ocean~'

Marco then proceeded to press our foreheads together, (I shall forever denie making squeak noise) he hummed lowly and with the sexist voice I had ever heard, he mumbled, "You might have a slight fever, but it's hard to tell whether or not it's your normal temperature with your devil fruit, yoi."

'Oh my god I'm breathing the same air as him!!!!! Pls don't get a boner. Pls don't get a boner. Please don't get a fucking boner in front of him!!!!!!'

"Ace, yoi?"

"I'm fine!" I blurted out the words before I could adjust the volume. "I'll just take a shower now, see ya!"

But I slipped on something and on instinct, grabbed the closest thing beside me. I ended up dragging a surprised Marco down with me.

'who the hell left a bar of soap on the frigging floor?!' I cursed, "Sorry, Marco." I apologised, but as soon as I opened my eyes, his own stared right into mine. Marco was on top of me. His lips were just an inch away from mine. So close, that if I just tilt my head up slightly, our lips would brush against each other.

My heart thumped so loudly in my chest that I feared he might hear it. But that wasn't my only problem...
His knee was WAY too close to my groin! Not close enough to feel how hard I am, but close enough to tough it if he moved his knee forward even slightly. Which is bad, cuz he'd have to if he wanted to get off me.

"It's fine, yoi. More importantly, are you alright, yoi?" He asked, starting to get off the floor.

"NO, WAIT!" I yelled, both hands shooting right up to Marco's shoulders, holding the shocked blonde in place. "Just...um, le-let me wiggle out from here first..." I shuttered, starting to push myself up to get away.

BIG MISTAKE. A good mistake, but a mistake nonetheless.

As soon as I pushed myself onto my elbows, my forehead connected with his lips and I froze. Just froze.
My face was probably putting tomatoes to shame as I could feel my whole head heat up. I held my breath, slightly afraid.

Me, Portgas D. 'FireFist' Ace. Afraid.

Marco removed his lips from my forehead after he realised, I wasn't going to move an inch. The action caused him to bring his right knee forward to keep his balance as he straightened.

But once his knee was where it was in my dream, he completely froze...

'I'm so fucked...'

____________________________________

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!

TBC!!!