Empty-part 2

I can't sleep... I CAN'T sleep!!! And school starts tomorr- today...school starts today and I can't sleep... Why does my brain LOVE to screw with me?
___________________________________

Hurts...hurts pops...help me...please...

...
..
.

Whitebeard woke up. It felt as if one of his treasured sons was hurting, and he need to be with them. Now.

But which one? He had many treasures on 4 separate ships. For now, he'll search for his eldest.

He got up from bed, ripped off all his IV drips and headed out the door in three long strides.

The glint from a dagger caught his eye, Teach held it, but why?

He got his answer when Teach trusted the dagger at Thatch while his back was turned. Rage overtook his worry and without hesitation, he smashed the air around the traitor and Teach yelled in pain, dropping the dagger before it connected with Thstch's skin.

Thatch turned around with wide eyes, shocked. He gasped. Teach's  arm was broken. The danger on the wooden deck was drenched in blood that thankfully wasn't his own. But it could've been...

Teach's screams of pain didn't register in ether Thatch and Whitebeard's minds. "How dare you try to hurt one of our own! I gave you one rule. One rule and that was to never kill a brother! Yet you so obviously attempted to!" Whitebeard no longer saw Teach as a son. He pulled Thatch closer to hug him, to tell him he's alright now and make him feel safe.

Thatch was just coming out of shock when those who had heard Teach's screaming came running out to deck. All the commanders were present. Except one, where was his eldest?