Chapter 11 Night with Jacob

Pookie P.O.V

Right now I am in the shower...Jacob gave me a pair of his baller shorts and a wife beater. So after I got out the shower I put on the clothes that he gave me and I went into the living room.....Oh yea let me describe the house.....His house still had boxes and stuff in the living room by the kitchen because he havent finish unpacking, There is a 1 bedroom qnd the bathroom next to it, he had an extra room but he was using it for a work out room, the kitchen was nice and big.(would love to cook in there) the bathroom was nice and big and his bedroom was huge. Like it was really big and his living room was a nice normal size he had a lether couch in the middle of the living room floor and thats where I think im sleeping.

Me: (walks into the living room to see jacob on the couch) Soooo where do I sleep?

Jacob: oh you can sleep in the room.

Me: its okay ill sleep out here.

Jacob: Nah..I want you to sleep in there in my king size bed.

Me: *laughs* okay but..

Jacob: (looks at me) but what.

Me: But I dont wanna sleep in there alone.*pokes out bottom lip*.

Jacob: *signs and smile*. Okaay ill sleep in there with you then.

Me: Yaasss...Because your room is huge and I wouldnt imagine sleeping in there all by myself.

Jacob: ill be in there when I get out the shower scardy cat.

Me: (playfully rolls eyes). Hurry up.

Jacob: Okay...what ever you say.(goes into the bathroom).

15 mins later Jacob came out the bathroom fully dress wearing exact same thing that I was wearing. Except he had on all black socks and I had on all white.

Me: aayyyeee...Twinzzyys.

Jacob: *Laughs*.

Me: aye....we look cute matching and shiid.ooo lets take a pic.(goes and gets phone).

Jacob: Okay.

I grabbed my phone and put it on front camera and I was cheesing while he smirked a little.

Me: Thats cute...(putting the pic on instagram).

Jacob: You putting that on ig.

Me: Yuup...its cute.

Jacob: *smiles*.

After that I laid down on the bed and he laid down on the opposite end.

Me: Why you way down there? (Confused face).

Jacob: *sits up*. I thought that you might want more space.

Me: Nah im good.(pats spot right beside her) lay right here.

Jacob: okay *gets up and moves in the spot*

Me: uggghhh.

Jacob: whats wrong?

Me: Nothing its just alot of stuff on my mind.

Jacob: what is it?

Me: Nothing.

Jacob: Come on tell me.(puts left hand on her leg).

Me: (looks at him and takes a deep breath). When we was at the party...I got tired so I went upstairs. When I went upstairs I went into diggy room because I thought that he wont coming in there no time soon...So I took off my shirt just leaving my bra. I went to the bathroom and as soon as I came out I saw diggy holding my shirt up to his chest and then I was like da'fuck and thats when he started staring at my chest. But I snatched my shirt from him and used it to cover up. I flopped down on his bed and he laid down right beside me...We were both high as gas and I was a little drunk and then we started talking and next thing you know he started rubbing on me and kissed me. I aint gone lie I kissed him back. We wers kissing for a good 5 mins u til he tries to take off my shorts...I pulled away and was like no..then he kept trying to get me to kiss him...Keep pulling me closer to him...and when he climb on top of me I pushed him off and grabbed my shirt to put on and thats when he was like "where you going?' And I was like away from you and then he was like where ever you go just dont go in Prince room and I was confused so I left out his room and bumped into you and thats when everthing else happen....But there plenty more of stuff on my mind.