Chapter 15 Another chance

Pookie P.O.V

I woke up and used the bathroom and got in the shower and after I got out the shower I lotioned down wore all black leggings,white emoji crop top (shirt..showing off my belly ring), my all white high top DC's, My hair was in a neat high top bun with a bang that stat right on my forehead, I had on some big hoop earrings with diamond studs sitting in my second ear hole, Red lipstick, and my Cross necklace.

After I got dress I went back into the room and grabbed my fully charged phone off the charger. When I grabbed my phone I saw that I had 4 unread messages....(btw its 9:41)

Trevor~GudMorning Beautiful.

Me~good morning Handsome

Prince~Hey sexy cant wait to see you today.

Prince~Me and Jacob is coming to pick you around 11.

Me~okae

Jacob~ GoodMorning Beautiful

Me~ Gudmorninq Jake.

Jacob~Cant wait to see you

Me~ oh.

Jacob~Are you taking princeton back?

Me~...why

Jacob~ Just answer.

Me~Idk I might.

Jacob~Oh....see you when I see you.

Dafuck he get mad for...Is he mad that I might take prince back? I mean that night we had together...it was just a kiss and I hope that he didnt catch no feelings and shit but he mad...Ole fucking well.

*knock at door*

Me: *answers it* wassup.

Prod: Damn...Yuh look good as a bitch in that outfit.(licks lips)...Witcho thick ass

Me: umm...thanks.

Prod: Where you bouttah go?

Me: Jacob and Prince is about to come get me.

Prod: You still with that nigga

Me: I dont know...I gotta hear his excuse.

Prod: Oh.

Me: Prod take a pic of me *hands him her phone*.

Prod: *takes phone and holds up to take a pic*

Me: *poses while sticking her butt out*

Prod: *takes pic and hands her the phone*. Damn you Cake'N in that outfit

Me: *Looks at pic and smiles* Yaass bitch yaass...My ass is fat as hell.

prod: *clap* yes preach it baby.

Me: (laughs).

I put that pic that prod took of me on Instagram and got likes quickly.

Me: Damn they liking my shit up already.

Prod: but you just put it up there.

Me: I know right.......*Laughs*....ima sexy ass bitch...whoooo.

Prod: Take a selfie with me.

Me: okay.

Prod took out his phone and we posed to take the picture...(btw he had his shirt off showing his abs)....and I smiled while sticking my tongue out my mouth.

Prod:...cute now lets see how many like we gets...*puts it on insta and constantly get likes*

Me: Damn I got 700 likes and its only been 10mins