Chapter 18 FIGHT

*Recap* Everyone was watching a scary movie, Pookie and Prod was sleep, Ciara went into the kitchen for something and Prince went in there for a drink, Terry is waiting for her drink but he takes to long, she gets up to see.........

Terry P.O.V

I got up to see what was taking prince so long and as I was walking there I tripped over one of Roc shoes.

Me: Damn Roc with yo big dumb ass shoes.

Roc: Yo big dumb ass head Fawwk you mean.

But anyway after I tripped I went inside the kitchen to see Ciara sitting on the counter with her legs wide fucking open watching Prince twerk....I was like dafuck because it look like they were doing something but he just started twerking to make it seem like they won't but ima find out...but I was waab bitch because he knew how to

Ciara: *closes legs*

Prince: *leg twerks* WE BE ALL NIGHT.....LOVEEE

Me: *laughs* Bruh you funny.

Ciara: *laughs*

Prince: Yass bitch I know *flips hair*

Prince start grinding on the floor.

Prince: She loovvee the waay I fuucckk her.(Ride by ciara...Prince remix..Lol)

Ciara: *Dies of laugher*

Me: Bruuhh you is fucking stupid.*laughing*

Prince: *Laughs* Aite im about to stop playing.*goes into the front room*

Me: *still laughing* Was he doing that the whole time before I came im here.

Ciara: *Scared* uh uh uh doing what?

Me: *Notice* Why you sound scared

I notice when Prince walked out his shirt looked like it been pulled at and he had red lipstick on.

Ciara: Oh im n-not scared

Me: mhm.....So what was yall doing in here.

Ciara: W-we wasnt doing anything

Me: So Prince came out of no where and started twerking while you sitting on the counter with yo fucking legs open and his shirt looked like it been pulled.

Ciara: Yea I always sit like that and prince came in bout to take off his shirt but he didnt and then he was like I can twerk better than you and I was like boy you cant even bounce to lil ass booty and thats when he started twerking and you had came in.

Damn she can lie good

Me: Bitch im watching you because I dont trust yo sneaky ass.

she leaned closer to me

Ciara: Call me a bitch all you want because it takes a BITCH to know a bitch.

Me: Well look BITCH....If I was a bitch I would be the baddest bitch.

Ciara: Yea right.

Me: Yea right my ass wit yo ole thoting ass.

Ciara: I AINT NO FUCKING THOT...BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP FOR REAL NOW

Me: BITCH YOU BETTER LOWER YO TONE AND WATCH WHO DAFUCK YOU TALKING TO.

Ciara: I AINT GOTTA DO SH-

Everybody runs in

Roc: Why is yall fussing.

Ciara: BECAUSE THIS BITCH *Points at terry* KEEPS CALLING ME OUT MY NAME.