Chapter 13 YOUR WHAT!

(8:01pm).        Pookie P.O.V

As soon as I got in my house I saw Prod, August, and my momma sitting in the living room watching t.v.

Mom: Heeey...your home early.

Me: Yea after I got my birthday outfit and my belly ring...Me and kiah didnt have nothing to do so I was like take me home.

Mom: Oh....I wanna see what your outfit look like.

Me: (Takes clothes out the bag and hands it to her).

Mom: This cute...But I wanna see how it look with it on.

Me: Ugh...I be right back.(goes upstairs)

I went upstairs to my room and put on my blue outfit. After I put it on I looked around in the mirror.

Me: Damn...I look good

Mom:(yells) I aint got all day.

Me: (yells) im coming.

I went downstairs to show them how the outfit look with me in it. And when I went down there August and Prod eyes widen.

Mom: Ooooo...You look cute..Turn around.

Me: (turns around)

Mom: Lawwdd all that ass.(smacks her butt)

Me: Maaaaaaaaa!!

Mom: Gurl shut up.

Prod: (Checking her out) You look good sis.

Me: Thanksss

August: (Starring at her butt). You look nice.

Me: (Notices it) umm thank you. *smiles*.....Im about to go get out of these clothes and hit the shower.

Mom: okay..hurry up because dinner should be done by the time you get out.

Me: kk (runs upstairs)

I ran upstairs, took my clothes off, hung them up, and hopped into the shower. When I got out the shower I did what I had to do and put on some pink Betty Boop pajamas with a Pink shirt that look exacaly like an sports bra and then I headed down stairs into the kitchen.

Mom: (looks at her) What do you think that you have on?

Me: umm.....Clothes.

Mom: Dont get smart with me.

Me: Im foreal...Pajamas

Mom: Wheres your shirt?

Me: all my shirts fit tight and I cant have nothing tight on my belly.

Mom: But boys are in the house.

Me: SO...its not like they can see something.

Mom: (eye balls her and sits down at the kitchen table)

Me: (sits at kitchen table and starts to eat)

Mom:*sings* My baby is about to be 15. Ayyee

Me: Yaass

Prod: yes her party is about to be turnt thoe.

Me: I know right....Errbody is coming to.

August: *clears throat* So babe...You gone tell them?

Mom: Yea but umm...Prod and Pookie

Us: Yes.

Mom: um August and I are going on a vacation for 3months with Mr. And Mrs. Smith (kiah parents) and............. (Clears throat tells them the rest)

Prod: *shaking his head*

Me: (Stands up and smacks table) AND YOUR WHAT!!??

Heey y'all I only ended this chapter like this is because I ain't getting love foreal...I mean I get plenty of views but I don't get a lot of votes. It be like 53 people reading and only 9 out of all views,, votes for the story like come on now.....When I start getting my votes and stuff I will stop ending the chapters like this and stop making y'all wait...Thanks but I still luv y'all

30+ views 12+votes 5+comments