Chapter 5 Meeting Him(short)

Pookie P.O.V

When I walked inside my house I saw this tall man. He was light skinned sexy, low cut curly hair, and he had hella tattoo's.  I was like damn he is so fine....How did my momma get him. I aint saying that's she ugly but damn he was so sexy I didnt know what to say. So I just stared.

Mom: *snaps in her face*. Hello.,this is my friend August. and August this is my daughter Pookie.

August: Nice to meet you young lady.*kisses her hand*.

When he kissed my hand I blacked out.......I woke up on the couch with Prodigy starring in my face.

Prod: Yea she alright.

Me: Was it a dre-.....,,it wont a dream.

August: *smiles*  Are you okay?

Me: omg...his smi- *faints*.

Prod: im going upstairs....because she passing out and shit.

Mom: Watch your mouth and take your sister upstairs.

Prod: Come on ma....She is heavy.

Mom: stop acting like a baby.

August: Dont worry I got her. *picks up pookie bridal style*.wheres her room.

Prod: You go upstairs and make a right and when you see a blue room..its hers. 

August: okay.

Me: (yass my plan work..Lol...yall thought i passed out again...nah i wanted him to take me upstairs because I knew that Prod wont gone do it Now wait until we get to my room).

When August touted me to my room he tried to lay me on my bed but  I wrapped my arms around his neck so he wouldn't put me down.

August: So you aint sleep.

Me: Nah...*Feels muscles*. Omg where have you been all my life.

August: With your mom..*smiles*.

Me: oh foreal.

August: Yea..You got ah nice body for a 14 year old.

Me: I aint 14...im 17.

August: Dont lie yo mom done already told me.

Me: DAMN!

August: ill be downstairs. *Leaves*.

Me: Wait for me.*Follows him*.

I followed August downstairs into living room.

Mom: You okay Pookie?

Me: yea.

Mom: Yall 2 talk I need to talk to my daughter right fast.

August: Okay.

My momma had pulled me into the kitchen.

Mom: So do you like him? because prod said he do.

Me: I dont know yet.

Mom: okay...just ask him anything you like.

Me: but where did you meet him?

Mom: um..Tasheena was meeting her husband at the gym right...So he was in there playing ball with 3 of the finest niggas..they name was, Chris, Trey, and August....I was gone holla at Trey but he was to young and August had smiled and winked at me. Thats when I almost passed out and some other stuff happened that I dont feel like explaining.