Chapter 9 Yea we like to Partaay(Part2)

Ray P.O.V

BRO RIGHT NOW IM DRUNK AND HIGH IM GETTING TWERKED ON BY HELLA BITCHES. BUT BRO LIKE 10 MINS AGO KIAH HAD WALKED IN ON ME GETTING HEAD BY SOME RANDOM BITCH SHE LOOKED SO SHOCKED AND WALKED AWAY AND CLOSED THE DOOR..I MEAN FUCK IT SHE WONT GONE SUCK MY DICK SHE WASNT EVEN TRYING TO TWERK ON ME. AYE LOOK THERE GO MY BESTFRIEND TY'AUNA. I'VE KNOWN TY FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS NOW AND SHE IS LOOKING HELLA GOOD AT THIS PARTY ESPEALLY WITH THEM BOOTY SHORTS ON. OH YEA IF YALL WONDERING WHY IM YELLING ITS BECAUSE THE MUSIC IS LOUD AS A BITCH......ITS SO LOUD THAT YOU CANT EVEN HEAR YOURSELF THINK....(LAUGHING) ME AND ROC JUST PUSHED DIGGY INTO THE POOL WHILE HE WAS TRYING TO GET A DA-NUMBA FROM THE GIRL.(LAUGHS)BUT YEA 2TWICE IS OUT.

                                         Kiah P.O.V

(Crying and whining voice)Man right now im outside of the party like what da'fuck did I just see. My future boyfriend was getting his dick sucked by somebody that I never seen. (Crys even more) I thought that he really liked me. but I guess not. I almost had sex with him. I know yall saying im dumb and shit but I was really falling for him....espeally when I look into his eyes it felt like, I can trust him if we go out and such ah such but I wanna go home...Where is Pookie? Damn. Lemme find her so she and prince can take me home.(I dont even know why I FUCKING came here....NEVER again speaking to him).

                                        Prince P.O.V

(Moaning) ahh ahh ahh shit (moaning) mmm. Can somebody please come back to my P.O.V in like 15mins.

Author/me: o.O  Yea wit yo nasty ass....and im telling pookie.

Noooo (moaning) if I were you I would leave right about now.

Author: you aint getting another P.O.V until you straighten yo self out.

Prince: Yea whatever.

Author: Whatever my mother-fucking ass...dont get smart with me cuz ill take yo curly head ass out this story da'fuck.

(Girl that was giving prince head: umm I guess that I should go.

Prince: Nah dont go.

Author: Yea you should go cuz yo ass is out the story and Prince you is about to get out to.

Prince: okaay im sorry.

Author: How about telling that to pookie.{Leaves}

Girl: Who is pookie?

Diggy: (walks in)...Oh shit my fault.(walks out)

Damn niggas keep walking in knock some time.*Locksdoor*.

Girl: Alright my turn..*Lays down on the bed*.

You betta taste good to.

                                     Prod P.O.V

DAMN rite I came to this live ass party. Bro its this sexy ass girl that I met before I came to this party. ill give yall the flash back when the music calm down and when I leave. But I think her name was Shaniq-Shaqu....Yea it was Quita I had met her earlier and we had a lot in common so I asked her do she wanna come to this party and she was like yes and now im getting twerked on by her. She can twerk her ass off cant wait til the party is over.

                                      Diggy P.O.V

(Laughing)Bro I just got twerk on by Pookie andthat was the best dick ride dance I ever had....Well the second best.I dont even know that she knew it was me because I just pulled her onto me But  Right now im high as a bitch....I dont do no drinking...Not my thing ✋ but yea im tryna find pookie right now but I cant because evertime I see a girl with a big butt I pulls them on me and they will get the twerking. And yall wondering why im looking for Pookie...its because.... you know what I dont know why....Matter of fact what da'fuck (laughs) was I saying.(Dies of laugher) im about to go to my room and change my clothes because Roc and Ray pushed me into the pool.(laughing)