...Chapter 7 Random...

Pookie P.O.V

I woke up in the bed all by myself. I didnt see Prodigy, he might of went in his own room. I saw the blue light blinking on my phone which mean I had an text messege. I checked the time and it was 7:50. I also checked my messeges and it was from bae and an unknowned number.

Prince~ GoodMorning Beautiful.

Me~ GoodMorning Love❤

Prince~ Bae we having a party today and I wanna know if you can come over and help us set it up.

Me~ Of course I do and can kiyah come?

Prince~ Of course..Thats Ray boo...Lol

Me~ Lol okay.

Prince~ Okay bae be ready before 3

Me~ alright hun.

After I texted him I read my unknown messege which was sent 4:25am.

Unknown~You will be mine...Very soon.

Me~ um..who is this?

Unknown~ Your Future lover.

Me~ Um..I think that yuh have the wrong number.

Unknown~ No I dont...I know exactly who im texting.

Me~ Who are yuh texting then?

Unknown~ POOKIE!!.

When I saw that text I literally had  freak da fuck out.

Me~ Who da'fuck is this and how do yuh know my name?

Unknown~ Oh...I know everything about you and your brother Craig.

Me~ Can you Please Stop Texting Me?

Unknown~ No!...and you better not show this to anyone or I will kill yo punk ass boyfriend.......Prince.

Me~ Okay....Just what do you want?

Unknown~ YOU.

Me: *phone rings*.

I look to see who was calling and the number said Unknown..I was so scared to answer because it probaly was the freak that kept texting me. I shook it off because I had a feeling that it was prodigy because he aint in the room while its happening, and nobody knows his first name except me and ma and he dont like prince.

I got in the shower and decied to throw something on because I wanted to dave the best for the party. After I got out the shower I put on some all black leggins, white fitted shirt that showed my belly button, All white DC's, and my hair was in a messy bun...I know yall saying I dress like im 16 well I will be 15 in 2 weeks. After I put on my clothes I went to find Prod.

                                            Prod P.O.V

I was downstairs cooking breakfast for Me and Pookie. I know yall like since when Prodigy start waking up at 7:45, Well its started today because I didnt get no sleep at all last night. I was up all last night twitching and turning in bed and walking the halls. I had plenty of stuff on my mind, like Pookie. I was thinking should I go out and find a girl my own age and leave Pookie alone because I was starting to realize that, that she is my real blooded sister and you should not have a affair with anybody thats related to you. I mean I will still awayz live her and nobody and I mean NOBODY can change the love that I have for her. Pookie needa hurry up I know she woke because this is da time that she wake up and eat. She dont have to cook because her plate is already on the table so she needa come get it before I eat it.