Introduction

Pookie P.O.V

Hey my name is Pookie. Im 14 years old, I live with My mom and my big brother Prodigy. I love my Brother so much, but I dont know if he loves me the brother and sister way because he stay flirting with me grabbing and smacking on my butt and he already done got a girlfriend...but thats none of my business.

Prodigy P.O.V

Hey im prodigy but you can call me prod. I'm about to turn 17. I live with my mom and my lil sis pookie. Speeking of pookie. I love her and not the brother and sister way. Like I really wish she wont my sister because if she wont she would of been mine. I know yall saying you are not suppose to like your sister but we do everthing together and tell eachother EVERYTHING....She is fun to hang around with.But I dont know if she loves me the way that I love her but imma find out.

Mom P.O.V

Hey my name is Tiffany but you can call me tiff. Im a single mom I take care of my two children,Pookie and Prodigy. I want to tell them that im dating a guy name August Alsina. We've been dating for almost 2years now but I kept it a secret from my children. And another shocking thing.................

To find out what the shocking part was....Read....Read...and Read til it comes