Ch4: New Prisoner

Tamai's pov

I sat in my room, staring at my samples. I had found samples of green hair on Todoroki's shirt and I tested it. I knew it was from that Midoriya kid. He was the only one with green hair in that class.

What was strange was his Dna was different to all the other Dna's I've studied. I heard laughing and looked up to see Miki controlling Todoroki with her quirk.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked. "It's fun. Plus he has full awareness of what I'm doing. He just can't stop it" she laughed, making him do all sorts of hand movements and so on.

I placed my fingers on my nose and massaged it. "Your an idiot sometimes. You know that right?" I sighed. She just laughed.

Luckily Todoroki's chains were still on him and I had given a fresh dose of my special quirk cancelling drink. Miki and Takamatsu were the ones with the quirks so they had to train those.

Since I didn't have a quirk. I had other things to work on like my physical strength and my smarts. I had created a drink that cancels out ones quirk for 24 hours by combining it with some of my Dna and aa few other items.

Suddenly Todoroki fell to the ground and shook his head. "Aww man. My quirk wore off" Miki grumbled, sitting back down on the couch. "Let me go" Todoroki snapped.

We had moved him out of the cupboard since he kept banging on the door. "Nah. Your our prisoner and unlike the league of villians, we aren't idiotic enough to let our prisoners out of their restraints" I explained.

"He's too loud. Can we make him shut up" Takamatsu grumbled, glaring at Todoroki. "Leave him be for now. We have something to thank him for" I explained, picking up one of my samples.

"What's that?" Miki asked. "He gave us someone else's hair samples which means we can get ourselves another prisoner" I smirked, handing the green hair to Miki.

"Bring him here" I ordered. She nodded her head and ate the hair. "Blood still tastes better" she explained. "Just get him over here" I sighed.

She began moving her hands around as I quickly hacked into the street cameras and checked through them to find where he was. "Okay. Go left. Now straight. Take a right this time" I explained, switching cameras. Once he walked into the street that we were on, I got up and went to the front door.

I looked around for any witnesses. There was some drunken idiot wandering along and I had no idea how many drinks he had.

I pulled in the kid and threw him onto the floor in the house before grabbing a butcher's knife from the kitchen. I snuck out of the house.

"Hey there missy. Did you see where that green haired kid went?" he slurred, trying to lean on me to steady himself.

I kicked him in the gut and he fell onto the ground. "I'm sorry but you've seen where he was last and you've seen my face. I can't let you live" I told him.

I took a tight hold on the butchers knife and jabbed it into the side of his neck, covering his mouth with my hand so no one would hear any screams or shouts.

I forced the knife in further until I knew it had hit the artery. I removed the knife and blood splurted out of his neck wound. His face paled and his body fell to the ground.

I checked his wrist for a pulse. There was still a tiny rhythm though it was faint. To make sure he was dead, I jabbed the knife into his heart and removed it. Blood poured out of the large wound in his chest as his eyes became unfocused.

I wiped the side of my mouth which had blood splashed on it. "Wow. Didn't know you could kill people" someone laughed. I turned around, ready to attack only to be met with Dabi.

"Its just you" I sighed. "Yes it's just me. You made a right mess of that guy" Dabi chuckled. "Just help me get rid of the body. I need to put it far away from the house" I ordered.

He shrugged and helped me lift the body. We took it to an alley a few blocks away and dumped it there. Once we got back, I got some cloths and a mop and cleaned up the blood that covered the ground.

I cleaned the bloodied knife and threw everything covered in blood into the washing machine and cleaned myself up. "So why are you here?" I asked.

"You said I could come over anytime" he reminded me. I walked into the back room, Dabi following. Miki hard chained up the kid next to the wall as Todoroki struggled against his chains.

I walked over to my desk and pulled out a bottle of my quirk cancelation drink and made him drink it. He was still unconscious so it wasn't hard.

Todoroki tried to kick me but I got his foot and twisted it as he tried to muffle a scream of pain. "You may have a quirk but I know how to fight in hand to hand combat" I advised him.

I let go of his foot and got up. Dabi just watched Todoroki struggle as I examined some of the new kid, known as Midoriya's Dna.