Ch11:

Dabi's pov

I opened my eyes, finding myself in a room that wasn't mine. I squinted my eyes and tried to figure out where I was. Then I remembered last night. I looked down at what I was holding.

Tamai lay next to me, head on one arm while the other hung out of the bed. Her hair was all over the place and she seemed very peaceful.

I smiled and laid my head back on the bed, pulling her closer to me slowly. She didn't stir from this. I closed my eyes again, prepared to fall back asleep when.

"Wakey Wakey" someone called, slamming the door open. Tamai pushed herself up and looked at the door. "Oh my god Miki. I'm gonna murder you. How many times have I told you to stop barging into my room all the time" Tamai snapped, quickly getting to her feet.

"Not my fault you sleep in too much" Miki yelled while running down the street. Tamai slammed the door shut. "Well that was unexpected" I stated.

"Miki can be a pain in the butt sometimes" she grumbled. "You could try bringing other people in" I suggested. "I don't exactly attract a lot of people" she stated.

"Right. Your quirkless" I stated, kinda feeling annoyed that I forgot about that. "By the way. Do you want me to continue calling you or can I call you To?" she asked. "I guess that's alright" I stated.

"Cool now do you have any info on the league of villians. Specifically if their going to attack U.A anytime soon?" she asked. I thought about it.

"Shigaraki was planning on attacking in a couple days" I explained. "Perfect. I can use that attack to get my own plan in action" she stated.

"You need us for your plan?" I asked. "No. I could complete it with just the 5 of us-" "Five?" I asked. "Miki, Takamatsu, Todoroki, Midoriya and myself. Why? Do you want to join?" she asked. "No. It would be suspicious. Just continue" I stated.

"Well, it would be possible to execute my plan with my group however there's just one problem. There's only five of us and several teachers. Even with All might out of the picture as a force to be recond with, you've still got strong teachers like Eraserhead and Present mic. That's where the league of villians comes in. They will be my distraction so that I can jump in, take out those who try to get me and get what I need from the raid" she explained.

"OK. I see why you need the league now" I stated. "I'm hoping that I'll get more people wanting to join us after that" she stated.

"Well good luck. Shigaraki's plans usually fail so I want to see how your team does" I stated. "Thank you To" she smiled, kissing me on the nose. I nodded with a smirk. She smirked back. This would be fun.

***

Two things.

First, sorry for not updating in forever.

Second, this story takes place after All might looses his powers but it won't really follow any of the story line after that. I'm making up my own story line. Sorry about that.