Ch10: Date

Tamai's pov

I followed Dabi to this place that he was taking me. "So where are we going anyway?" I asked. "You'll see" he replied. I rolled my eyes but followed.

We eventually got to a backalley that was behind a restraunt although there was a large drape a good way in, hiding anything behind it. I was confused and looked up at Dabi. He gestured with his head to go forward and I did.

I was surprised by what I saw. Behind the drape was a small spot that had a drape on the other side as well. A table had been set in thee middle with two chairs and candles. There was a radio playing music on a stool and someone had put fairy lights around the entire area. There was even a rug on the ground.

"How did you do all this?" I asked. "Your friends helped" he replied. He then pulled out one chair. I smiled and sat down, pulling my seat in slightly while he sat down in the other.

I looked at the menu which was definitely from a fancy restaurant. "So.... Is your real name actually Dabi?" I asked. He looked up. "No..... Its actually Toya" he replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Endevour's kid that went missing. The one with red hair?" I asked. He nodded. "No. Seriously?" I asked. "Yep. I'm Toya Todoroki. Just... Promise you won't tell anyone?" he asked. "I promise" I promised.

Soon Miki walked over. "May I take your orders?" she asked. We both ordered what we'd chosen before Miki walked out of the little spot.

We talked a bit more before Miki returned with food that could come from a 5 star restaurant. We had the meal, still talking about stuff.

Once we were done, I was about to put out money when Dabi stopped me. "No need to do that. Now come. There's something else I have planned for tonight" he explained.

I got up as Dabi took my hand and led me over to the park. "Dabi. Won't you get spotted?" I asked. "Ssh. Don't worry about it. I have that planned out" he told me, leading me up one of the hills in the park.

On that hill sat a single cherry blossom tree, the flowers in bloom and sprinkling down on the ground below. One of them fell on my head as I looked up at it.

Dabi picked it out of my hair and dropped it on the ground. "Your looking very nice tonight. I don't think I mentioned that" he complemented. I blushed slightly. No one ever complemented me on my looks.

Dabi placed one hand at the side of my head. I looked him straight in the eyes. He leaned down and kissed me.

I kissed back, running my hands through his short black hair. He pulled back as I smilled. "Thank you so much for tonight" she smiled. "How about I take you home" he suggested. I nodded.