Donnie?

Louisa's p.o.v

"I don't know Raph.... I'm not exactly the best person to ask this question" I tell him "also I am really lazy, you have no idea on how lazy." Raph rolls his eyes at that "that's what Mikey said when he first started trainin, now look at him. He's great at it" I side smile saying "I'll think about it" he nods, I put the weapons back, and go to watch tv. As I sit down, I see Leo wide awake, and Donnie looking semi-awake at the moment, maybe because of me. I grab his really tough bicep before he goes into the kitchen, he looks at me, and faces me.

"Yeah?" I look to the floor and ask "did I make you stay awake late last night? Just because I was holding you?" He looked surprised. "No! It's just I just woke up one minute ago *rubs his eyes* better?" He looks more awake now. "Yeah, I just was starting to feel bad cause I thought it was from me, go eat breakfast, I already ate." He nods, and goes into the kitchen, I sit on the couch, flipping through channels with the remote. When I hear a voice yell "hey guys, I know it's early, but I wanted to train and-" it stopped after saying that.

I look behind me to see April looking at me with wide eyes, I lift up my hand to say "hey" but got lifted into the air. She's lifting me, and what happened was she left me there and yelled "who are you, and how'd you find this place?!" She yelled it too. I struggled in her hold, she starts choking me a little "w-what's with all of you guys with ch-choking me?" I ask. She narrows her gaze, and that's when the guys came running in to see her with me in the air. Leo yells "April, let her go!" "Louisa!" Donnie yelled afterwards, April looks at them and say "why?? She's an intruder.

Why would I put her down?!" I stretch while thinking of getting down, somehow I fell down to the floor. Everyone was surprised, but Donnie runs over to me asking "are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I shake my head while coughing a little. "I-I'm fine, just.... who is she?" Mikey nervously laughs saying "she's our other human friend. April" Donnie stood up and walked to April "April this is Louisa, a girl we saved from Purple Dragons. Louisa this is April, we saved her from these aliens that need robots to communicate with us. Also they're called Kraang."

She furrows her eyebrows "what else did I miss?" Raph chuckles saying "we have a new mutant on the team." Right on cue, Phae walks out rubbing her eye asking "is breakfast ready?" April yells/asks "Tigress?! Oh my god." I roll my eyes "she's my friend, best friend at that, she just got mutated into a tiger, and now she's like this." Phae nods "nice to see you again Red... how's it going?" April rolls her eyes "I swear I can't be the only one that's suspicious." Leo tells April in a stern voice "they're staying, Louisa is just a lazy but curious girl" I smile. "And Phae has a troubled past!" Phae does a peace sign "they're staying, whether you like it or not."

I smile big and say "yeah! Curious for the win!" Saying that I fist bump the air, most of the people laughed at that.... except April. She's just eyeing me and Phae "staring is considered rude Red" I chuckle at Phae's comment. April rolls her eyes and says "I'm just going into the dojo" she does what she said, so everyone else goes their own ways. Except for me and Donnie, Donnie just stood in one spot, deep in thought, so I go back to tv. 'He's probably going goo goo for April.... ughhh I hate how much he loves her, I thought he would've gotten over her. I thought... I would've gotten over him... I can't just keep this on him forever! I'm gonna have to give up.'

"Louisa!" His voice yelled, getting my attention, I look at him and say "sorry I spaced out....." "it's okay, I was wondering if you wanted to see my latest invention." I smile at that "sure, it sounds great" we walk into the lab, everything still looks so amazing. Every invention in here, he made, I just can't believe it! I'm in the exact room my crush is in the most. He shows me this invention that he already finished, it can predict what an evil person will do. Like say, Tigerclaw is going to steal some important parts for something, this thing warns us beforehand. "That's amazing Donnie!" I say and lightly punch his shoulder, he chuckles saying "thanks."

"You should tell the guys! They'll love it!" I say happily, he smiles big saying "okay!" He carries it out, I open the door for him, and we walk out with big smiles. Everyone was already walking towards the lab too, perfect! "Guys you won't believe what Donnie made." April just looks at Donnie saying "it's time to train, let's go" Donnie looks at her saying "I made something helpful. I just wanted to-" "April's right, we gotta train" I furrow my eyebrows at them "guys, come on." I couldn't get anything else out except for that, because I got a glare from Raph, I keep my stare at the floor. Donnie tried to say "guys, I made something that will-" "Donnie we have to train! We don't have the time for dork things!" Raph yells and hits the invention to the ground.

Donnie had a few tears in his eyes "Raph!" Leo scolds "we were all thinkin it!" I look up at Raph "idiot" I mumble, Raph looks at me and says "say that again." I flinch at his tone, but stand my ground "I said.... IDIOT! He made something that would help you with taking down Tigerclaw. What do you do?! You don't listen to what the machine does, and destroy it, nice job Raph." He scoffs and walks to the dojo "if anyone wants to train, ya know where to find me." April glares at me, I glare back, she walks into the dojo, along with everyone else, not caring about what happened. I look back at Donnie, he has tears going down his face as he's on his knees looking at the scattered pieces on the ground. I look at him worried "are you.... gonna be okay?" I ask and get down to his level, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Tbc

You'll see where I'm going with all of this, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood