Chapter 6: The Doctor

I sat thinking about the effects Doctor bright had on me, I have never ever done anything like that in all my Eons. Not even with monsters that specifically make me feel that way but that dosen't make sense, after all Bright didn't affect me the second time but she didn't have her necklace on either.....

Strange.....

A new person walked into my cell.

She walked in an General liked manner

She walked in an General liked manner. Two guards walked in with her and from what I can see before the door closed was an extra 5 Guards.

???: she rested her hands behind her back as she stopped in front of me and spoke. "Scp 4197, you are to be used for termination of Scp 49"

Y/n: "I'm being used to kill now?" You said while looking dully at the women.

???: "If you don't comply then we will use more persuasive ways" she signaled the guards and the two raised their guns at me.

Y/n: I sigh as I slowly raise my hand getting ready to turn this rude women into a husk.

Alice comes running in and stops in front of use, putting up her hands.

Alice: "Wait Wait Wait!"

???: "Rose? Why are you defending an SCP"

Alice: "I'm not defending him, Im stopping a breach" Alice snaps back "Why are you even trying to intimidate Y/n anyway?!" She angry looks at the, General like women

???: "It was not following orders"

Alice: "So? Y/n here is special, he has a choice"

???: "A choics? A CHOICE It's an SCP!" She points at me while still yelling at Alice. "This thing! Has no choice for anything! It does what we say so we can get rid of it!"

Alice: "That is Not the foundations way! Secure Contain Protect! Remember!"

???: "Then what about the termination of Scp 096 and 682 huh! Their monsters, they need to be killed!" The women stepped towards Alice.

Alice: "Thats.....diffrent" she stepped back a little.

???: "And yet this monster can take them both down!" She points at me to enforce her argument "He's dangerous! He needs to be put down!"

At this point I kinda got bored and I started to sneak out but before I got out the door, I heard Alice yell: "You war monger! Bitch!"

I pushed my hands into pockets and walked around the hallways, while on my walk I gained some strange stares from a few scientists and guards who constantly said things as I walked aimlessly.

"Is he a safe class?" Someone on my right side ask, "She we call a breach? Or..?" Someone on my left askwhile I turned a corner "Wait is that a D class?" Someone else asks while I was taking an elevator down.