Chapter 11: Quick Breather 2/2

Bright Pov

I was sniffing Y/n's old Scp onsy, my legs shook to the smell while my "spot" started to heat up. Ever since I was banned from seeing my Y/n I had been depressed until it occurred to me that even Y/n would need a new onsy meaning I could have his smell for as long as my amulet gives me life. 

I was minding my own business until I heard a nearby voice, I quickly pocketed the onsy and ran down the all.

Y/n Pov

After getting assaulted by the girls and then explaining what happened between me and Stacy, Alice suggested we play a game called "truth or dare." I wasn't too familiar to the game but the other girls seemed to know what she's talking about but I don't.

Alice: "Who wants to go first?" she had her eye locked on me but I didn't say anything

 Jasmine: She raised her hand "I'll go first" 

Alice: "Alright truth or dare?"

Jasmine: "Dare" She smiled smugly as if she just showed bravery 

Alice: "I dare you to take off your uniform and your under jacket" Jasmines eyes widened 

Jasmine: "W-what?"

Alice: "You heard  me" Alice gained a devilish smile

Jasmine looked at me and saw that I, in fact, I didn't care.

Jasmine: "F-fine!" she ripped her layers of Scp armor off and took off of her mask

(Just imagine a massive scar on her stomach)

Jasmine: "S-see easy!" her cheeks glowed a bright red as steam came from her as if she was lava being cooled by water.

Alice: "Sure miss blushy face" Alice jokes which makes Casey and Stacy giggle "Alright your turn"

Jasmine: She thought for a second"Y/n truth or dare?"

Y/n: "Dare?" I question 

so it seems whatever dare she thinks of I will have to do...

Jasmine: "Remember 173?"

Y/n: "Peanut?"

Jasmine: "I dare you to German suplex it!"

Y/n: "Alright" I snapped my finger and we appeared in its cell.

Casey: "W-woah did we just..."

Alice: "So you do have teleportation" 

I walked up behind the peanut, wrapped my arms around it and leaned back. With a loud bang and the sound of rebar crunching into the ground, peanuts head was completely gone and a crushed rebar skull laid on the ground. I clap my hands together and teleport us back to Casey's cell.

Stacy:  keeled to me "Oh dear angel your light it glorious as are your wings!" 

Alice: "You have wings?" Both Jasmine and Casey seemed to look at me with curiosity