17. Moving Forward

Gets out my tissue box....*passes it around* TAKE ONE AGAIN DAMMIT!!!!

Trina

Every since what happened a few days ago I've been putting myself to work at the hospital. I barely have time to eat let alone sleep. I haven't spoken to Zadarius either. I just need time. Everything was just too much. Keta tries to talk to me, but I just don't need the sympathy or pity from no one.

"Trina we have to talk." Keta said. I looked at her. See there that pity type shit again which piss me off.

"We have nothing to talk about." I said getting up from my desk.

"Trina come on." She pleaded.

"NO! WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I'M SICK AND TRIED OF EVERYONE SHOWING MY SYMPATHY OR PITY! LET ME DO THIS ON MY OWN. LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed.

"Oh my god Trina your bleeding."

"What?"

"Your bleeding." She said. I looked down to see a pool of blood around my feet before I blacked out.

Keta

Oh my god! I had to call in some nurses to help me with Trina. I needed to know what was wrong with my friend. They rushed her into the emergency room. I called Zeus to tell him what happened.

When he got here they had stopped the bleeding, but wouldn't tell me what happened. I was sitting next to Trina bedside crying. I don't even know what's happening. She still sleeping so I'm not sure.

"What happened?" Zeus asked walking in the room. Jay came over to me.

"I-I don't know. One minute we were arguing and the next she was bleeding and passed out." I said. He looked down at a sleeping Trina. I never seen him show this much emotion.

The doctor walked in ten minutes later.

"What's wrong with my wife?" Zeus asked. The expression of the doctor was a sad one. What the hell going on?

"She had a miscarriage due to stress." He said.

"She wasn't pregnant." We said in unison.

"She was only three weeks. Like I said before, from her stressing so much she didn't show or see any signs of being pregnant. I ran some tests to see that she had high levels of CRH in the bloodstream. Studies show a greater risk of miscarriage in women reporting stress. CRH is a hormone the brain secretes in reaction to physical or emotional stress, and it is also produced in the placenta and the uterus of a pregnant woman to trigger uterine contractions during delivery. During stress, the local release of CRH causes these mast cells to secrete substances that can cause miscarriages. I didn't find any signs of prenatal vitamins in her system. From her stress levels she must didn't know she was pregnant either. Her stressing so much caused her to have the miscarriage." He explained looking at her file. Damn bruh. Zeus just walked out the room.

"I'll go after him." Jay said. I nodded. I turned to face Trina. Her eyes were open. She wasn't crying or anything her face was emotionless.

"I'll leave you two alone and I'm sorry for your lost." He said before walking out.

"Trina-" I started off.

"Just don't." She said. Her voice was harsh and raspy.

"Could you leave." She said.

"Trina I'm not leaving your side." I said.

"Please just go." I shook my head no.

"Trina you can't exclude people out your life forever."

"Keta please." I sighed. I kissed her forehead before walking to the door.

I looked back one last time. Her back was turned toward me. I opened the door and walked out.

Damn man.