44. Happy Anniversary Part II

Zadarius

After breakfast we ended up breaking the headboard and falling asleep. I woke up before Trina and it was time to put my plan into action. I got up without waking Trina and jumped in the shower. After my quick shower I grabbed my clothes for tonight and threw on some clothes. I checked the time to see a had a good five hours before everything happened.

Once I left the house I drove over this bungalow that I had sitting by the beach. I had everything I needed there I just had to make sure to have everything set and ready before she gets here.

I pulled up and headed inside to get started. Trina lucky I love her ass or she wouldn't be getting this kind of treatment.

I got champagne, strawberries, whipped cream, ice, and a whip. I'm bout to name brand that pussy tonight. Everything was set all I had to do was shower, get dressed, then light the candles before she arrived.

Trina

When I woke up Keta crazy ass was hovering over me like a crazy person. She almost got knocked the fuck out.

"Keta what the fuck?!" She just hysterically laughed.

"Get up. You can't have your man waiting on you all day. Come downstairs when you freshen up." She said then walked out the room. I got out of bed and freshened up. When I walked downstairs there were five people in my living room, not including Keta.

"What's this?"

"Zeus hired a makeup artist, hairstylist, nail tech, masseuse,  and some to get you ready for tonight." Keta explained. I nodded. I took a seat next to Keta.

"I thought you said this was for me?"

"It is, but I wouldn't do it if I wasn't getting nothing in return. Now hush and enjoy." Keta said rolling her eyes. I laughed.

"So what you been up to lately?" I asked Keta as we got our nails done. We hadn't had time to talk or relax in the past couple of weeks. Kids, work, relationships, and bills keep you busy.

"I had to beat Miya ass earlier today. She was getting beside herself and I had enough of it."

"And what did Jay say?"

"I'm her mother that carried her for nine months. What can he say?" I laughed.

"But he had the nerve to say it ain't that serious. So since it wasn't that serious his ass sleeping on the couch for the next two months and taking care of everything else they both need. I'm on break." She said.

"Oh Lord."

"And he ain't getting none for two months either." She added.

"What if he go to someone else for some?" The hairstylist asked. These nosey ass people.

"He could if he want to, but I promise you if he do the locks to the house will be changed and his ass will be single. Keta don't play that cheating shit. Don't place yourself in situations you not supposed to be in." Keta said with a shrug. She ain't never lied about that one.

I was dressed and ready to go. I felt good arms relaxed. My hair was done into a feathered bob. I made sure he Spritz this shit cause y'all know them feathers drop quick as hell. I had on a blue long sleeve, with a criss cross back, floor length dress. My shoes were a blue and gold color. There was a knock at the door so I grabbed my clutch and walked out of the room. When I opened the door their was a black SUV parked out front. I didn't ask questions I just got in. What the hell was he really planning?

The ride seemed like forever, but it was only an hour. We pulled up to a bungalow that sat off the beach. The man got out and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." He simply nodded. I walked toward the door. There was a note that was posted on the door that said come around back. If he trying to kill me at least Imma die looking gorgeous. I made my way around the back. There was a trail of candles that lead the way. All I'm saying if a Lizard come running past my I'm getting the fuck outta Dodge. The closer I got there was a table that was on a platform. This wasn't an ordinary pull out your chair table, it was a sit your ass on the floor table, but it was cute nonetheless.

"Happy anniversary baby." Zadarius said from behind me. I turned and eyed him. He had on the same color I had on and he looked damn good.

"Happy anniversary." I said back pecking his lips. I wanted to do more then that, but I pushed my desires to the back of my head. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the table. He had slow jams playing in the background. Oh Lord not the baby making music. On the table was a bottle of wine, food, desert, and some other things I shouldn't mention at the moment.

"Really Zadarius?" I asked laughing pointing to the unmentioned items. He put on an innocent face.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Don't act like you don't know. Why the hell are there toys next to the table?"

"Tonight is all about trying something new." He said.

"Okay Mr. Try Something New."

We really did try something new. I could barely eat my food because Darius wanted to play, literally. Y'all try eating and having someone play with you with a damn vibrator? Like who does that? Zadarius of course. Funny thing is my clothes were still on.

I finally gave up eating and let him lead me wherever we were going next. We walked into a bathroom that was lit with candles. Alright his bungalow gon burn the fuck down. All these God damn candles everywhere. Outside, in the house, and wherever else he had them.

Darius stripped me outta my clothes and pulled me into the bath tub with him. He had candles going around the tub, a silver tray that had two glasses of wine, strawberries, whipped cream and ice. I raised my eyebrow in question. But before I could say anything he held his overgrown ass finger to my lips.

"I got this." Was all he said.

I hope so.

Trina dress in MM.