Chapter 16

Jaxon's POV

Seth's eyes went back and forth between his brilliant neon green and the obsidian black color. His lips twitched between the mischievous smirk of his and a look of fear... He was trying to make it stop. Jayce and I pestered him countless times about not blowing our cover, that we would send this dimension into a frantic. We seem to carry trouble wherever we go...

''Jaxon, what is wrong with him?...'' Jin whispered to me, grasping his smaller hand onto my arm. His voice trembled in fear as Seth's body began twitching more rapidly, inhuman noises leaking from his throat. I didn't know what to do... I didn't want to blow our cover. But I knew if I didn't do anything this dimension would be blown to pieces... Seth has the ability to destroy this whole earth... at least in this dimension. There wasn't much I could do. Though I do have some source of power in this dimension because of my heritage, Seth could easily overpower me.

But he doesn't know how to wield his powers just yet.

''Run,'' I said to the group of boys, pointing in the opposite direction of us. Three of them nodded their heads rapidly as they ran away. Maybe we could get a vampire to Encanto them... but there are too many witnesses here. There could be countless people experiencing this. I have to do this.

The other two stood in their place with the widest smirks on their lips. I could feel the fear radiating off of their body, but it wasn't as strong as their cockiness.

''I don't take orders from somebody like you.'' One of them said to me casually, walking closer to Seth. I broke away from Jin's grip as I hurried over in between them, placing my hand on the guy's chest to back him away.

''You don't know what you're getting yourself into,'' I warned him. I heard the deep laughter from Seth behind me. Whatever that was inside him must have known who I was. He must know that I don't want him hurting these people. Hell, this side of him may know more about who I am to him than the actual Seth. That may be why he tried to kiss me that night when we were at the kingdom. The real Seth would never do something like that.

''Yeah? Well, you don't know who I am, kid.'' The boy growled to me, leaning in closer to me. ''You have all those muscles of yours... they are useless if you don't know how to use them.'' He said viciously to me in my ear.

I looked back at Seth who was already looking at me with those black eyes of his. He tilted his head sideways slightly with a soft smile on his lips. He was obeying my wishes... for now. I knew deep down he wanted to tear this kid apart.

I pulled my attention back to the boy in front of me. His dark brown eyebrows were furrowed in anger, his fists clenched at his sides. He wanted a fight to assert his dominance, prove to himself that he was stronger. He's been intimidated of Seth and I since we have got here. I know how the high school in this dimension work. When they meet someone who is stronger than them... they hate them.

''You sure you wanna do this, little boy? Don't want to embarrass you in front of everyone...'' I whispered to him, feeling the confidence rising within me. I'm still strong without using my magic... I could do just fine.

Within in a blink of an eye, a fist was thrown at my face. I stumbled back onto the concrete behind me with a loud smash, my head banging against the hard stone. I heard a loud growl from Seth as the boy approached me, but I held my hand up in the air, motioning him to stop. His eyes furrowed as he crossed his arms like a child... cute.

Before I could think of anything else, the boy wrapped his hand around the color of my shirt. He had the biggest smirk on his face, and his eyes looked murderous. It's so sad how these boys fight each other to prove a point. What I was trying to do is divert the attention from Seth onto me...