Introduction

Most of the people believe that first love never dies, some don't. Well, does it matter if it is first or last? Well...

Francisco Gaudencio Lope Belardo Mañalac, or Prof.Bamboo as what his students call him, is a college Biology professor. He loves what he's doing and according to him, there's no way he would leave his job. He used to be a member of a band named Rivermaya but due to some circumstances , he left the band.

Maria Lea Carmen Imutan Salonga, also known as Lea Salonga is a Broadway Diva and a very famous singer, international and in the Philippines. She supposed to be staying at New York for good but due to an unexpected circumstances, she was forced to go home.

And what she doesn't know is that, she'll face some consequences she wasn't know nor expected.

And those consequences will help her to know the truth about herself that has been keep from her for many years...

FICTION. FICTION. FICTION. HINDI PO LAHAT NG CHARACTERS DITO AY TOTOO. GAWA GAWA KO LANG PO TALAGA LAHAT. PATI MGA SIDE CHARACTERS. HAHAHAHA. JUST RANDOM NAMES NA NAGPOP-UP SA UTAK KONG MALIKOT. HAHAHAHAHA!

PATI PO PLOT, FICTION. SOBRANG FAN LANG TALAGA KO NG LEBOO, E! WAAAH!

MAS KINIKILIG NA PO KASI AKO SA LEBOO EH. EWAN KO BA?!

GUMAWA NA AKO NG SARILI KONG FICTION STORY. EH KASI NAMAN PO. ATAT NA ATAT NA AKONG MAKABASA NG LEBOO FICTION AND I CANNOT SATISFY MY KILIG BY JUST SIMPLY WATCHING THE VOICE HAHAHAHA.

BTW, ENJOY PO. LOVEEEEE U!