ATSC-13

Bamboo

I'm currently sitting here in the coffee shop, enjoying the peaceful morning! Well, waiting for someone as well.

The revelation last week made me realized a lot and I mean it! Nakakatawa lang na hindi pala boto ang tatay ni Lea sa amin before.

Tito wrote the letter. Noon pa palang plano ni tito na ilayo sa akin si Lea and he saw that accident as an opportunity for us to be separated.

Mahal ko si Lea and she also loves me kaya siguro talagang mahirap para kay tito na paghiwalayin kami.

Lea still can't remember anything about our past and continuous pa rin ang medication niya but I am willing to build new memories with her.

I smiled the moment I feel someone's hand covered my eyes from behind.

"Kailangan pa ba ng ganyan?" I asked while chuckling.

She chuckled then occupied the seat in front of me, "Kanina ka pa dito?"

I shook my head, "Nah. Medyo kararating ko lang. So, kamusta?" I asked while sipping my coffee.

"Ayos lang!" she smiled widely. "Wala namang naging problema dahil kaibigan naman ni dad si Mr.Lee e. Tsaka ayoko na talagang mag-aral. Magfofocus na lang ako sa theatre--"

"At sa akin?" I asked while smiling mischievously.

"Ano ka ba? Boyfriend ba kita?"

"Aray, ha? Bakit, hindi ba?"

"Hindi pa!" she said teasingly.

I held her hands and looked at her in the eyes, "So, puwede?"

She rolled her eyes, "Manligaw muna, puwede?"

I kissed her hands and smiled, "Kahit araw araw pa." then winked.

Then we laughed. I am happy right now! I finally found the joy in the character of Lea.

"Nga pala..." I said then give her the envelope.

"What's this?" she asked while opening the envelope.

I just stared at her while sipping my coffee.

"What?!" she asked with si much gladness that made me smile from ear to ear.

"Totoo ba 'to?" she asked again.

I nodded joyously, "Yep!"

She went to me and hug me, "Yay!!!! Makikita na kitang kumanta."

I smiled. Yep, kakanta na ulit ako. Rico invited me to sing on a charity event at dahil nga ayos na kami ni Lea, there's no way I would decline the offer.

After we met at the coffee shop, we decided to watch a movie.

"Boo, sorbetes oh!" she pointed. I shook my head while smiling.

"Why?! Nakangiti ka pa diyan!"

I laughed hard. Paano ba naman kasi, may pa-padyak pang nalalaman itong si Lea.

She raised her eyebrow, "The hell?"

I just smiled. She's gorgeous. I mean, if this is the kind of face I'm going to see every morning, gagawin kong umaga ang buong araw.

She rolled her eyes, "Bahala ka diyan!" she said then made her way to the ice cream.

"Hey, amnesia girl!" I shouted. I'm laughing as I followed her when I noticed someone who's looking far from us.

I stopped and looked around. I don't know why but my heart started beating faster than usual.

"Boo! Bakit nanjan ka? Halika dito!" Lea called.

I just shrugged it off and made my  continued looking around.

She looked around as well, "Doesn't seem like it. May hinahanap ka, e. Are we expecting a companion? We could wait whoever that i--"

I held her arms and we walked towards the cinema, "Let's watch a movie na lang. Frozen 2?" I said as we walked faster.

"O-okay. Sure ka, okay ka lang?" she asked again.

I just smiled at her then nod, "As long as we have each other, I'm more than okay."

We ended up watching Frozen 2. Kailangan kong malibang saglit and to totally shrugged the things that made me worried off.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" nabalik ako sa ulirat when I heard Lea laughing..

She looked at me and laughed again.

I chuckled, "What's funny?"

"Didn't you heard that? Olaf was calling out for someone named Samantha! Hahahahahaha!" then she continued watching.

I stared at her. All of a sudden, I kissed the side of her head.

She looked at me, smiling but confused, "What was that for?"

I smiled, "I love you."

She smiled widely then kissed my cheek, "You know I do too." she uttered then winked.

She then continued watching the movie.

After the movie, her face is full of joy.

"I am claiming it, that was the best movie ever!" she said.

"Nah-uh, Lea. Starwars pa rin." I argued.

She shook her head, "I couldn't agree more."

Then we exited the mall, with our hands locked with each other.

When we're in the car, I couldn't help but to warn her from the thing that made me worried sick awhile ago.

"Uhm, Lea. If you are going to go out whether mamasyal or to buy something,  ask for me to accompany you or if I am not available, ask for Sarah." I warned her.

She confusedly looked at me, "Why?"

I sighed and glanced at her, " I noticed someone following us kasi. That's why I dragged you inside the cinema."

"You're scaring me." she said.

"No, I am not saying this to scare you. Ang akin lang, please be careful? I can't lose you again. Please?" I said sincerely.

She scoffed, " You didn't lose me."

I chuckled, "Only your memory, ganun?"

Then she laughed at the remark. I held her hand and kissed it, "Pero seryoso..."

"Psst, sa daan ang tingin. And yes, iingatan ko na ang sarili ko simula ngayon." she said.

I just smiled and nod at her.

Hopefully, wala ng mangyaring masama pa. I mean, I am happy with Lea and from now on, I won't let that fade away again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HAPPY NYU NYIR EBRIWANNNN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.