ATSC-12

P.S: Hindi po magtatagal itong story na 'to. I'll finish this as soon as I can. Baka hanggang 20 chapters lang po 'to. Wanna know why? Kasi may bago na naman. Hahahahaha.

Bamboo

"Thanks man." I said while shaking my hand with my friend before he left.

Today's my grandfather's wake. Sadly, he didn't made it.

Bakit naman ganito? Bakit ngayon pa?

Nilapitan ko si Farry na nandoon sa harap ng abo ni lolo.

I hold her shoulders, "It's okay, Farry. He is and will be loved." I said.

She sob and hugged me tight. I just kissed her forehead to comfort her.

I myself is really sad about what happened. Biglaan kasi. I never talked to him that much before he left.

My family decided to crimate him because it is his last wish.

We didn't want to mourn for too much long kaya bukas na bukas rin ay iuuwi na namin si lolo sa bahay.

Kinabukasan,kahit umuulan, I decided to mourn by myself. I told Lea yesterday na we'll don't have a classes today.

I drive going to the hill. I don't think many people know this place because this place is owned by a business man pero I've heard through the grapevine na hindi raw niya naituloy ang pagpapatayo ng business dito.

I sat on a log then started strumming the guitar. The weather seems to agree with me because we're both crying.

I shook my head while crying, "Why too soon, Lo? Hindi mo man lang na-meet yung mga apo mo from me." I cried.

Then I strum the guitar more. Music will help me ease the pain. Tested and proven na 'yon.

"Ehem." I heard someone coughed from the back.

I forced a smile, "Hello, Lea." I said.

She smiled then sighed first before sitting at my side, "Condolence, sir." she said.

I wipe my tears, "Salamat, Lei."

She chuckled, "Funny how the weather seems to agree with you, no?" she said.

I nod, "Yep. Condolence rin raw." I replied.

Silence kissed in our moment. I didn't dared to talk as well. Just reminiscing the moments with my lolo.

"Hindi na kita tatanungin if you're okay kasi I know that you're not." she started. "But, let me do this to somehow ease your pain." she continued.

Quite puzzled about what she's talking about, I looked at her with confusion.

She stood up and hugged me from the back, "Be strong." she said then sighed.

With that, I sob. Hindi ko na mapigilan, e. She's comforting me but it feels like nalungkot ako lalo.

"You s-shouldn't see me i-in this s-state." I said between my sobs.

I heard him sighed, "Ssh. It's okay. Hindi sa lahat ng pagkakataon, dapat matapang ka. Sometimes, being weak is better. Kasi mas nailalabas mo yung totoong ikaw." she said then get back to my side.

I chuckled, "This isn't the first time, you know?" I said as I wipe my tears.

She looked at me, puzzled, "What do you mean?" she asked.

I sighed, "My father died also. 8 years ago." I said.

Flashback

I'm super excited for the releasing of our new song next week! Of course, Lea will be there. I hope dad will too.