𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. final decisions

𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘋𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚.

"until i had you on the open road and now we're singing

road and now we're singing."

"Thanks for the well needed drive," Korra said slowly.

It was the first words either of them had spoken to one another since Lia had denied calling her friend babe.  The Sato Mobile was now parked next to the pier, where a boat waited for the arrival of the Avatar to take her back to Air Temple Island for the night.

"No problem." was all that Lia could say in fear of her mouth or brain, or whatever betraying her once more. Her fingers drummed on the steering wheel nervously, her eyes never looking elsewhere other then in front of her.  "I guess I should get going then," Korra spoke again once more. The firebender only nodded her head and made a noise that seemed to  resemble a yes.  With all of that being said-or really lack thereof, the native Water Tribe member unbuckled her seatbelt and exited the car without so much saying a goodbye.

The engine came to life in no time, and more than anything Lia wanted to speed off and try her best to forget what had just occurred. Yet no matter how hard she he had tried to make her hand move upwards to put the vehicle into drive, she couldn't. Instead she found herself plucking the keys from ignition, undoing her own seatbelt, hopping out of the car and running after the girl calling out her name as she did so.

Korra turned around immediately upon hearing her name being called, and quickly ran towards the firebender. The pair meeting halfway to one another.

"Korra I'm sorry that all of that happened I was being a dumbass and-"

"Do you wanna go out?" the Avatar spoke quickly cutting Lia off.

These words seemed to knock the wind out of the brunette and internally she was screaming her head off out of pure joy, on the outside though, she was holding it together.

"I mean, sure I'd love too when-"

"Tomorrow. Six o Clock." Korra cut her off once more.

"It's a date" Lia expressed without even thinking. A wide smile was found on the Avatars face upon hearing this.

"It's a date." She breathed.